We have a new goal.,,, | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

We have a new goal.,,,

Pretty sure the BE wouldn't want ESPN to showcase a school that was leaving, thus the DC site. Plus, it's easier to travel from DC to Chapel Hill for the evening.
I agree the BE would not be driving this, but if press reports and speculation mean anything, they are a lame duck as far as ESPN goes. ESPN should be driving the bus here. Why would think care what Providence wants?

My guess is that the BE has a limited ability to control what the television schedule looks like and they used a bunch of their limited number of chips to try and set things up so Syracuse left the conference on a losing note against one of the top remaining BE programs. I think it is petty and foolish. I will say one thing for the BE, they are consistent if nothing else.

Has anyone mentioned lately how much the Big East Administration sucks. :D

They are already plotting on Hoya suxa about ways to keep us out.

Love it.

We need to get the word out about this asap, and start mobilizing in preparation for Georgetown to try and cut us out of tickets. People need to hear about this early and often, and get organized for this game. If this is going to be the last game in the rivalry, then we can't let something as silly as Georgetown administration and ticket policies prevent us from taking over the Verizon center.

I missed the last one, so I need to be there for this one. Bnoro, BK, and I are already plotting our trip.

Another negative: ESPN and the Big East have stuck to a weeknight/weekend split for Georgetown home-and-homes for the past few years. If that continues, this means that the Dome game is going to be on a weeknight for the fourth consecutive year.

Nevertheless, I'll there when Clyde's opens on the morning of March 9th. Going to be a memorable one.

Cant wait. Gonna book a room for me and son. What hotel is the choice for SU fans there? Bars?

Lest I forget how ing loud our Let's Go Orange chant was 2 years ago at the Verizon Center. It was amazing to see all of the premadonna GTown co-eds not getting their way.

They will pound salt that much harder this time...

Lest I forget how ******* loud our Let's Go Orange chant was 2 years ago at the Verizon Center. It was amazing to see all of the premadonna GTown co-eds not getting their way.

They will pound salt that much harder this time...
There's no other perfect way to say "The Big East is officially CLOSED" than smacking Georgetown in their house in our last ever Big East game.

On a scale of 1-10 I want to win that game about a 546.

And I want GT to avoid another Gray-out about a 600. I just can't bring myself to pretend I'm a GT alum.

Ok I've done it for football games...we need several card carrying Hoya Club members to buy a group of 100 tix and sell them to us. I'm in for 1 or 2 tix.

Count me in, as long as I don't have to sully my family name by pretending to be a GT alum.

noon sux!!!

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

Think it sucks for you? Thats 8am for me brotha. I'll have to convince a bartender to open the bar at 7:30 for me! (worked all last year)