We just saw a man's current career end | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

We just saw a man's current career end

I'll tell you, when he yells at the crowd to make some noise at halftime I looked at my buddy and go, what the f do you think we've been doing. The dome was loud!

He has one shot every year to get the college kids to come back and he blows it almost every year.

Have some discipline, coach better, get some better receivers, get some coconuts and go for it when the game is on the line.

I'll tell you, when he yells at the crowd to make some noise at halftime I looked at my buddy and go, what the f do you think we've been doing. The dome was loud!

He has one shot every year to get the college kids to come back and he blows it almost every year.

Have some discipline, coach better, get some better receivers, get some coconuts and go for it when the game is on the line.
We have receivers. We don't have a QB playing that can get it to them, nor a coach willing to make calls to get them the ball

Even our kicker won the Lou Groza his freshman year. After two season with this crew including with no ST coach he can barely kick now.
He's so overrated.

Can we get 4-8? That’s 1000 big ones for me
I can see us go 2-2 with these OOC games. Then sneak by 2-6 in conference. Think that’s our ceiling this year.

The crowd was great on TV today. Best part of the game was the noise.

1631397882944.png

anyone that is still on the fence rn, think of this... we had 3 illegal formation penalties on punts... on punting... that alone is a disgrace

I think those calls were a LOT like the Tennessee knee pads calls. Pure BS.
Every offensive line "curves" a bit in its formation.

Last edited:
I was willing after last season's crazy year to enter this one with a short leash.

That leash is pretty much already used up. On week 2.

If he can miraculously turn us around and get us to a bowl he keeps his job.

I don't believe anymore.
I’m feeling the same...but if we beat Liberty and head into ACC play at 3-1, I’ll be feeling ok about things.

Not expecting that to happen right now, but you never know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom