We may have the #1 decomitted class in both men’s and women’s basketball | Syracusefan.com

We may have the #1 decomitted class in both men’s and women’s basketball

Is that a helpful recruiting tool to be #1 in decommitting?

It means the school attracts top recruits who can't make up their minds.

Going forward may be JB will require a campus visit to feel them out better. No more site unseen commitment?

17, 18 year olds that change their minds? Isn't that quite common?

I felt a bit strange when I saw that he said he is planning to visit in August or September because "he is close by", then flew out to Phoenix without visiting first.

The women's program decommitment is due to a coaching change though right? Or was it due to what allegedly prompted the coaching change?

Is that a helpful recruiting tool to be #1 in decommitting?

It means the school attracts top recruits who can't make up their minds.

Going forward may be JB will require a campus visit to feel them out better. No more site unseen commitment?

17, 18 year olds that change their minds? Isn't that quite common?

I felt a bit strange when I saw that he said he is planning to visit in August or September because "he is close by", then flew out to Phoenix without visiting first.

The women's program decommitment is due to a coaching change though right? Or was it due to what allegedly prompted the coaching change?
Well considering we make fun of Rutgirls for it. It's probably not a good thing and maybe some bad karma.

Combined with the women’s exodus, we likely rank #1 for this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom