We need some trickeration to beat Pitt | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

We need some trickeration to beat Pitt

We need to do three things to win:
1. Throw the ball
2. Throw the ball down the field
3. Throw the ball to Tucker

Or run the hell out of the ball , control the clock and Dominate time of possession to keep pitts o off the field.

CUSE needs to score 31 pts to have an outside chance...(and I don't see that happening)
White has to keep Pickett off balance with blitzes, then rushing 2 or 3 with zone and man2man coverages
out back. But with our safeties, we're just kidding ourselves,
The ONLY way we win is to take Pickett out of the game in the 1st half...

CUSE needs to score 31 pts to have an outside chance...(and I don't see that happening)
White has to keep Pickett off balance with blitzes, then rushing 2 or 3 with zone and man2man coverages
out back. But with our safeties, we're just kidding ourselves,
The ONLY way we win is to take Pickett out of the game in the 1st half...
Pitt and Pickett are looking for a stat game to improve his Heisman chances.

And he would have gotten away with it too!

Dino final.PNG

wouldnt it be trickeration to complete a forward pass?

What you wrote is a pessimistic opinion of what might happen. We have enough pessimism around here.
Sorry man. I think we get rolled. I have supported Dino and have given him the benefit of the doubt most of his tenure. I think he’s a great human being. But I have lost all patience this season.

We have an offense that’s unable to come from behind for lack of passing. Pitt is one of the best offenses in all of college football. I’m not seeing us winning or even coming close.

I hope to have that optimism again. Everyone here wants to have it. Well most of us, some will always complain no matter what.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom