We need to fire the Offensive Coordinator. | Syracusefan.com

We need to fire the Offensive Coordinator.

bnoro

Lurker
This team is playing not to lose. They don't take chances, they aren't aggressive, and we can't beat press coverage. 29 points in the first half against CSULA? And don't use that talent gap excuse. We can't recruit offensive playmakers. Honestly something needs to be done, we need to bring in an established OC from one of those high scoring mid majors.

Oh wait I'm watching a basketball game.

LOL - I would rather watch paint dry than this first half of play.

It's time to start going for the big play - Scoop, Cooney, Mookie, Southerland, and Melo - that's the lineup that can deliver!

Name me one team in college that runs the same offense as Syracuse.

Name me one team in college that runs the same offense as Syracuse.

All I want is an average offense ... just middle of the pack ... that is all I am asking for. I don't think we are multiple enough on offense.

All I want is an average offense ... just middle of the pack ... that is all I am asking for. I don't think we are multiple enough on offense.
Not based on points though. It should be an average of everything.

Not based on points though. It should be an average of everything.

I think the issue is we aren't running a true west coast offense. We need a mobile PG ... that is our issue.

1st half we were running up the middle for no gain - glad we opened up the offense and are playing to win now instead of playing not to lose. That's a big difference in mindset between playing on the pro level versus the college level.

1st half we were running up the middle for no gain - glad we opened up the offense and are playing to win now instead of playing not to lose. That's a big difference in mindset between playing on the pro level versus the college level.

We aren't gaining enough on first down ... and we aren't getting very good field position because our punter sucks.

The problem is we are still doing a complete rebuild from the way DFor(th) left the program.

I thought JB was a discipline guy? Mookie Jones was called for 5, yes 5, personal fouls. That is inexcusable. Really cost us some prime court position.

The problem is we are still doing a complete rebuild from the way DFor(th) left the program.
1000947_515398_A_400.jpg

I thought JB was a discipline guy? Mookie Jones was called for 5, yes 5, personal fouls. That is inexcusable. Really cost us some prime court position.

And what made it worse was that after a made bucket we would start with the ball underneath our own basket on the inbound, you cannot win giving up that kind of court position. And I can name 350 PGs better than Scoop Jardine and what really aggravates me is because Melo is our center we can't utilize the shotgun. This program is a hot mess.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom