We need to land a big time scorer | Syracusefan.com

We need to land a big time scorer

I have no clue who is going to score for us next yr

I have no clue who is going to score for us next yr
jeez.. good point... This made me think about it... Who will score for us next year? Obviously CJ, but other than that the cuse just need a lot of individual improvement

recruiting players who can play the zone is much more important

We need some guards who can make an outside shot. The BE teams are packing the driving lanes showing our guards zero respect. They brick shot after open shot. BT is prone to long shooting slumps. Tonight he finally got rolling after missing 4 of his first 5 after going 0-7 at UConn.

Ennis, Roberson and Johnson can all score.
Roberson will have ZERO impact on offensive end next yr... Ennis will have to score... and BJ won't give us the scoring we need... We need a legit scorer... MCW has to stay n improve his O

We need guys like Dnich and Shump. Both had quick releases

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Defense isn't the problem
If the guys hustle in the zone its very effective. I agree about the scorer but alsoI want a board sweeper supreme. I lovedRick jackson and his ability to get up and come down with the ball and then he held on to it. What a concept.:eek:

One of these things is not like the others. If all the forwards return, whose playing time do Roberson and Johnson take?
Southerland is gone so there are minutes.Grant should improve next season and that is only good. Its share and more share.

One of these things is not like the others. If all the forwards return, whose playing time do Roberson and Johnson take?

Johnson will play the 2&3 . Ennis can make a layup.:)

We need post scorers BAD. I cannot remember when we got a layup in the halfcourt. I mean in the halfcourt and not off of an off rebound or transition, obviously. Everything being designed for jump shots. Never seen anything like this.

Add 2 parts Twilight Zone, 1 part Night Gallery, a dash of Outer Limits and 5 minutes of any John Hughes movie and you get this thread.

jeez.. good point... This made me think about it... Who will score for us next year? Obviously CJ, but other than that the cuse just need a lot of individual improvement
The way to look at it is, even if we lost everybody, the team will not score zero. They will average anywhere between 65-85 points, because thats what teams do. Looking at it this way, someone is going to score, in actuality several someones. We just don't know how much and by who.

Roberson will have ZERO impact on offensive end next yr... Ennis will have to score... and BJ won't give us the scoring we need... We need a legit scorer... MCW has to stay n improve his O

I agree in regards to MCW relative to his ball handling and shooting skillset, along with getting physically stronger. However, after reading the most recent ZagsBlog, he is definitely gone, primarily due to the fact that this year's draft is so incredibly and historically WEAK. That article suggests that the NBA source would pick a half dozen or so class of '14 guys (if possible) number 1 or ahead of many guys who may go in similar spots this year. I guess, in regards to MCW, a timing (fortunate) winfall.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom