we play in a dome | Syracusefan.com

we play in a dome

Don

2nd String
our recent recruiting class was built for a dome, Our Coach Is hard nosed, I am going to buy season tickets, Some coaches might leave the program, the people who flamed the poster of his post about rumblins, please don't ever do anything serious that might cause you stress I worry about your outcome. Oh and the important info that is total fact.." Chicks dig me because I rarely wear underwear and when I do its usually something unusual.

oh and I don't like those new videos about your life on facebook

that is all

alrightythen.jpg

You can insult the basketball board all you want, but I'm not going to sit here and let you badmouth the football board.

Animal-House-5.jpg

It's just sad they found us... We've been outted. I had hoped it would be contained over there...

We play in a dome? You mean after all those years of going down to Coyne field seeing all those cars and people tailgating that's where they went.

dome sucks -i want Archibold back -nothing quite as nice as stone stands falling apart too really get you into the game

Both this and the basketball board are starting to look a lot like Syracuse.com
I defy you to find one inaccurate statement or invalid opinion in the OP.

We play in a dome? You mean after all those years of going down to Coyne field seeing all those cars and people tailgating that's where they went.
You didn't realize there was more than the tailgate? You must be an NC State fan.

Is that what that big white structure is near ESF?

I defy you to find one inaccurate statement or invalid opinion in the OP.

I see your request for one and I'll give you two...

our recent recruiting class was built for a dome

Our recruiting class was built to play anywhere. Inclement weather can and shall not disturb the goals for this recruiting class. Next season alone, the football team will play 6 games in a dome and 6 games outdoors. This class was built to play anywhere.

that is all

He will troll again. Mark my words.

Not to mention, who brought this guy?
SUballSUballSUballSUball:):):):)

syracuse.com has taken over.

syracuse.com has taken over.
It's been a long, slow, steady process marked by occasional spikes of invasions. This is just the most recent occurrence. There will be others. Some of the new arrivals will fit in nicely, some will run off and others will linger.