We Saw Our Next Level.... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

We Saw Our Next Level....

I see Washington getting less pt next year.

Next year will be interesting regarding Washington. Have to figure it will depend more on what happens attrition wise and how Hughes and Buddy are slotted. Also if Both Oshae and Marek comeback.. that right there pushes Buddy and Hughes into guard slots for sure and thus nothing on the bone for HW.

Next year will be interesting regarding Washington. Have to figure it will depend more on what happens attrition wise and how Hughes and Buddy are slotted. Also if Both Oshae and Marek comeback.. that right there pushes Buddy and Hughes into guard slots for sure and thus nothing on the bone for HW.

Assuming Oshae and Marek come back and even if Buddy red shirts and Battle leaves. Still have Howard, Carey and Hughes to play the two spots.

I'm still not convinced Battle even leaves, if he stays it gets worse for HW, if he leaves and Buddy is around, I think he'd take any opportunity away from Washington.

Don't get me wrong, there's plenty of time for Washington to really work hard and show improvement to JB from now and next year.

Should be interesting to see how it plays out.

Assuming Oshae and Marek come back and even if Buddy red shirts and Battle leaves. Still have Howard, Carey and Hughes to play the two spots.

I'm still not convinced Battle even leaves, if he stays it gets worse for HW, if he leaves and Buddy is around, I think he'd take any opportunity away from Washington.

Don't get me wrong, there's plenty of time for Washington to really work hard and show improvement to JB from now and next year.

Should be interesting to see how it plays out.

Agreed. With Battle, a lot depends on our success this year and the exposure he gets to get scouts going. Right now he is a very good two way guard who is clutch. He also does not have one particular skillset that stands out enough to be more than just a really good college guard. Not saying he isn't pro material , quite the contrary but I could see in a scouts eyes how he isn't going to pop to most.

I agree the tournament is a different story. Not the ACC the big dance. That said I think anyone who thinks this team with this O isn't going to face some nights where we get drubbed, are in for a surprise.

All we need is to win 8 more games!

most teams shorten the bench during the tourneys. we've managed to shorten the bench pre conference.

Moyer and Dolezej have to contributed on offense. We need a 4th scorer on offense. Our defense will be elite by March.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom