We Should All Thank South Carolina | Syracusefan.com

We Should All Thank South Carolina

Col. Bleep

All American
They showed there's a team worse than the Orange at boxing out for "must have" rebounds.

I actually felt sorry for Frank Martin.

They showed there's a team worse than the Orange at boxing out for "must have" rebounds.

IMG_0835.JPG

great comeback by the falcons in the Super Bowl

Man, people will never know how much the damn Falcons changed my life. I feel like everyday I see a Falcons joke. That team destroyed me. I cry a little, or a lot, every time I see them mentioned.

Anyway. Let's go Zags. Would love to see UNC get so close, yet lose again. Like the damn Falcons. Maybe UNC can blow a 25 point lead.

After a phenomenal tournament, Frank Martin had a momentary blackout as well. Its almost like he didnt realize that Gonzaga would foul under 5 seconds. His team passed up 2 open looks at a 3 only to get fouled not even in the ball park of ready to shoot at 3.5 seconds.

Only 2 options are going straight to the hoop or taking a 3 with at least 6 or 7 on the clock. The game was basically over without South Carolina ever getting a look.

JB should play zone every now and again instead of just following the pack and playing the universally standard man to man D everyone plays... ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom