We should look at the glass-half full... | Syracusefan.com

We should look at the glass-half full...

Losing programs love to point to other losing programs to make themselves feel better. We've been out of the top 25 longer than Rutgirls. Or UCLOWN.
I remember when Rutgurls was one of those games we rushed for 200+ yards and rested the starters in the second half. Looks like those days are neigh upon us again.

A healthy disgust for both programs is warranted. It definitely hurts to feel that disgust and recognize how much our program has struggled to get back to prominence. Fortunately we finally have the right guy at the helm.

Losing programs love to point to other losing programs to make themselves feel better. We've been out of the top 25 longer than Rutgirls. Or UCLOWN.

You're looking backward, and I'm looking forward. I'll take our current situation over Rutgirls and the mid major

I detest this thinking. As the OP makes clear, they were historically bad last season. UCONN is relegated to non-P5.

What's the case for rather being them?

Makes me sick knowing they still recruit at a higher level.

I remember when Rutgurls was one of those games we rushed for 200+ yards and rested the starters in the second half. Looks like those days are neigh upon us again.

A healthy disgust for both programs is warranted. It definitely hurts to feel that disgust and recognize how much our program has struggled to get back to prominence. Fortunately we finally have the right guy at the helm.
that remains to be seen. recruiting, and dome renovation figure into his formula. i am all in on him, but they need to get the dome done to help him out.

Losers love company.

The point of the OP was to singularly point out how truly awful Rutgers was last year. Remember, per their delusional fanbase, that they were likely going to win the B1G in a year or two? Wolverine Stew, Buckeye Jerky, Nittany Lion Cinnamon Rings, Badger Bites?

The winter is long. In need of my football fix, I can never pass up a chance to give Rutty a rib-shot.

Makes me sick knowing they still recruit at a higher level.

Yep. And from what I've heard (albeit from not entirely trustworthy sources) they are still recruiting against our "archaic" and "half-empty" dome.

Actually, this is a pretty good point.

I am done trashing other programs.

I will concentrate on the growth and development and ultimate success of the Syracuse University Football Program.

Thanks Mad!

I too will refrain from calling Rutgers the pit stained, testicle-eaters and perennial losers that they are. Let's ignore our superior history and years of success in favor of putting ourselves in their category. Let's truly be on equal footing with their craptastic program as to not be seen as hypocritical on a fan board.

Brilliant plan, boys.

(I feel worse).

Yep. And from what I've heard (albeit from not entirely trustworthy sources) they are still recruiting against our "archaic" and "half-empty" dome.
I want to fight them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom