We still need a QB this class, right? Not any more. | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

We still need a QB this class, right? Not any more.

I had a jacket that was pretty close to what Jeff is wearing. Paired it often with silk shirts from Structure. 12-year-old white kid in Upstate NY. What my Father must have thought, bless his heart.

Only pictures could describe the high top fade that this Upstate NY white guy had at that time. I remember summer school at Sadler getting tightened up in the bathroom by the resident barber on our floor before we went to Sutters. Ahhhhhhh the good ole days

No wonder your generation is messed up.

51PeB7cY-UL._AC_SY400_.jpg
2BB1E0AE-3E0B-482A-9520-CA14DC3E5B00.jpeg

CuseLegacy Age is just a #, and technologically, you’re waaayyy younger than me... all those wipper snaps on their tweetster box make no sense to me.

F5F3AA28-876F-40C6-BCB1-C4D3B8E07390.png

Only pictures could describe the high top fade that this Upstate NY white guy had at that time. I remember summer school at Sadler getting tightened up in the bathroom by the resident barber on our floor before we went to Sutters. Ahhhhhhh the good ole days

Being just a few (five?) years older than you (based on your grad year) I have to say I often wish we had cell phones "back in the day" to capture so many good times, good people, etc. Then you bring up your hairstyle choice and I think to myself, y'know...maybe it's not all bad to not have had all of our choices recorded (I "rocked" a mullet playing in a classic rock cover band in the early 80s, and there is scant evidence at present, and I think that's mostly a good thing!)

Being just a few (five?) years older than you (based on your grad year) I have to say I often wish we had cell phones "back in the day" to capture so many good times, good people, etc. Then you bring up your hairstyle choice and I think to myself, y'know...maybe it's not all bad to not have had all of our choices recorded (I "rocked" a mullet playing in a classic rock cover band in the early 80s, and there is scant evidence at present, and I think that's mostly a good thing!)
I’m very glad there was no digital documentation from my college years. It would ruin my run for public office someday

The only ones I’m seeing are ones for Garrison Johnson

I may have some evidence of that, Doc. I’ll look and see what I can come up with. I also have a couple of recordings somewhere of a couple songs TR did back in the day.

Definitely a GREAT thing!! To this day I still think that I must be the coolest 47 year old dad walking this planet. It takes about 15 seconds for my 9 year old to completely tell you 100% (I mean I would have used the 100 emoji if available to me) to the contrary.

Lance Legendre chose Maryland so we might be facing him in September.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom