We still need a QB this class, right? Not any more. | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

We still need a QB this class, right? Not any more.

Plus, won't matter, HC sucks.

why does Locksley suck? because he has a career record of 3-31? because he punched out an assistant coach and was slapped with a sex and age discrimination suit while going 2-26 at New Mexico after their prior coach took them to five bowls in seven years? I mean, besides all that, the guy is basically the next Vince Lombardi

Ok after read thread title I wanted to understand it... after 6 pages it’s still befuddling. Where do I get the cliff notes to theses diatribes?

why does Locksley suck? because he has a career record of 3-31? because he punched out an assistant coach and was slapped with a s e x and age discrimination suit while going 2-26 at New Mexico after their prior coach took them to five bowls in seven years? I mean, besides all that, the guy is basically the next Vince Lombardi
And don't forget, his brush with Saban will wipe away the lifetime of habits he developed that made him into such a historically awful head coach.

why does Locksley suck? because he has a career record of 3-31? because he punched out an assistant coach and was slapped with a s e x and age discrimination suit while going 2-26 at New Mexico after their prior coach took them to five bowls in seven years? I mean, besides all that, the guy is basically the next Vince Lombardi
Um, I'll take D. All of the Above.

Look, it you are going to nit pick

Fine with that. True freshman in his second game who has issues with accuracy? I'll take it.

Agreed that’s why I posted. I’m not exactly nervous about this.

This suit...this is rhe worst looking suit I ever saw. You ought to get a free bowl of soup to go with it. Oh, it looks good on YOU though...
Le suit is Grande

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom