We were coyote ugly | Syracusefan.com

We were coyote ugly

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
but all that matters is to survive and advance. I bet Gonzaga, Gtown, Pitt, Wisky, etc wished they had all played so bad and won.

Sweet 16!

I think we just rolled the two worst team in the tourney but yeah, Sweet 16...

but all that matters is to survive and advance. I bet Gonzaga, Gtown, Pitt, Wisky, etc wished they had all played so bad and won.

Sweet 16!
As bad as we were, Cal looked defeated the whole game. They had no team chemistry. Crabbe is a drama queen.

That's one of the ugliest wins I've seen in a long time.

Fortunately, that phrase includes the word "win."

Concur. Wow, that was ugly.

make your free throws gentlemen and this game is a blowout. how do we go double bonus with 11 minutes to play and not foul out any bears?

Style points don't matter in the tourney.

Two weeks ago 99% of this board would have given their left nut for a Sweet 16 appearance. The other 1% are women.

That's because there were a lot of posters in this board guaranteeing Final 4 back in December. They have a lot at take.

44cuse

Player of the year in the PAC-12???!
Kid epitomized my 17U aau team.. Not getting mine, so I am going to whine and moan and make everybody else miserable because im a selfish kid

If BT can find his shot we have a legit shot at taking this thing. MCW can get to the hole on anyone and if Brandon can start knocking down his shots we can win this thing. From this point on you can bet your bottom dollar that BT is going to be left open as teams are going to make him beat us.

That's because there were a lot of posters in this board guaranteeing Final 4 back in December. They have a lot at take.

44cuse
Who thought this was a final four team???? Lol... Wish I had that optimism.

Style points don't matter in the tourney.

Two weeks ago 99% of this board would have given their left nut for a Sweet 16 appearance. The other 1% are women.
Thank you.

As bad as we were, Cal looked defeated the whole game. They had no team chemistry. Crabbe is a drama queen.
my wife said the same thing well actually she said "he seems to be high maintenance"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom