We were out rebounded and committed more turnovers | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

We were out rebounded and committed more turnovers

They had no low post presence , what do our bigs have to do with there lack of. You took the time to write a post and came up that lol.
Sorry, I misread your original post. I thought you were complaining about SU having no low post presence when you really were talking about SDSU having no low post presence. I'll try to be more perfect like you next time.

Sorry, I misread your original post. I thought you were complaining about SU having no low post presence when you really were talking about SDSU having no low post presence. I'll try to be more perfect like you next time.
Now youre on to something.

My main take aways are that I want to see MCW a tad bit more under control, Triche is a stud who stepped up every single time SDSU made any kind of threat to get back in the game, and Coleman needs to DUNK THE BALL, he has been a terrible finisher in all 3 games so far.

An adamant yes re: Mike and Coleman (who really impressed me against Pace but has showed all manner of bad habits since then - weak finishes, careless dribbling, low release point).

Triche was really good, except for the turnovers. If he puts up 15 per night with that kind of take-charge manner, we'll be a much better team for it. He's had a number of games like this before; now let's see him replicate it in the next couple dozen games.

Harden was either sick or banged up that game, had more to do with that than us.

Word is that he was sick during the game because he got banged up the night before the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom