We win the BE title... What seed do we end up with? | Syracusefan.com

We win the BE title... What seed do we end up with?

Flacusian

All Conference
I'm thinking that the ceiling would be a 3. Thoughts?

If we win the Big East Tournament I would be annoyed if we werent a 3. Outside shot at a 2.

Depends on who we beat. If its georgetown and louisville then i think we have a punchers chance. Teams like arizona kstate winning didnt help today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we win the Big East Tournament I would be annoyed if we werent a 3. Outside shot at a 2.
No shot in hell at a 2. That ship sailed

We are a solid 5 right now. which will be a 4 if we beat G'Town. If we can win the BET, we have a shot at a 3, but not guaranteed.

No shot in hell at a 2. That ship sailed

Really, do you give us no shot at a 2? After Duke and Gonzaga everyone is kind of jumbled together. We have no bad losses, a great SOS and RPI and would have won the most glamorized tourney by beating Pitt, Gtown and most likely LVille. I would think we'd get some consideration for a 2. I would think a 3 would be a given.

I'm pretty optimistic about our seed, and I don't really see any chance at a 2. We're a 4 right now, and if we lose tomorrow, we probably stay a 4.

Win the BET and I think a 3 is a lock. I hope bpo57 doesn't see this, because I don't want to defend it that much, but the reality is winning the BET gets you a bonus point, and we'd end up on the 3 line.

Really, do you give us no shot at a 2? After Duke and Gonzaga everyone is kind of jumbled together. We have no bad losses, a great SOS and RPI and would have won the most glamorized tourney by beating Pitt, Gtown and most likely LVille. I would think we'd get some consideration for a 2. I would think a 3 would be a given.
Zero chance. None whatsoever. Miami, louisville/georgetown/ mich state/ ohio state/florida/kansas all ahead of us

If your name is not Duke, UNC, Kentucky, or Kansas, you will NOT be given the benefit of the doubt.

In reality, this team has had a brutal schedule, much worse than Duke or any other of those programs, but it doesn't matter. Syracuse will always stand behind them in order of priority with the college basketball elders.

I think seeding above the 7th seed really doesn't matter, because every team from 1 to 6 seed can win the National Title. Who in the top 10 is scary? NOT ONE team...

Win the whole thing and I'd say 77% 3-seed, 16% 4-seed, 5% 2-seed, 2% 5-seed because hey, stuff happens.

If we win the BET we will get a 3. Outside shot at the last 2 depending on what happens in the other tournaments.

Michigan st was a 1 seed with 7 losses last year. A three with 8 losses is comparable to the 08 09 season. Our non conference and conference records are identical. If we win the tourney we are definitely a 3.

I think we get a 3 if we win tomorrow and lose to L'ville/ND, assuming a few teams ahead of us lose their next game.

I think we get a 3 if we win tomorrow and lose to L'ville/ND, assuming a few teams ahead of us lose their next game.
I agree with this. If we win the tourney a 3 is a given but even if we lose in the Championship game but beat GTown, I would be nervous, but still expecting to a see us pop up on Selection Sunday us as a 3. It could be a 3 out west when if we win the Tourney we get a 3 in the east.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom