Wed roll call | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Wed roll call

Does anyone know of good (Cheaper :)) hotels to stay at near the stadium?
I am staying in LIC where you can take a short cab ride to the FERRY to downtown Brooklyn then a bus, subway or cab to Barclays. Or just hop on the subway a couple of blocks away if you have no health issues like me.

But the chain I'm staying at is definitely low budget. The free breakfast is minimal and some things are off brands. But hey it IS FREE!!! Cable is ok. It's a suite. Three people can stay, one couple and a single or two singles if they let you get a second cot for a little extra $. Two TVs. Nice bathroom. Nice neighborhood. Lots of shopping and even a small fridge and (maybe) a microwave.

The chain is called Carlson and this is the Country Inn and Suites chain, LIC. I paid $111 per night for three nights because my apartment is too damn noisy AND I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL FOR 11 NIGHTS from 2-22 till Monday afternoon.

Staycation was called for and stat.

See you guys and gals for the game. I have tickets in the 200s. Will be going either with a GF for the first game only or will have an extra ticket to sell cheap.

I have a walker but think the Barclays Center will be accommodating me. Pretty darn sure in fact.

I am staying in LIC where you can take a short cab ride to the FERRY to downtown Brooklyn then a bus, subway or cab to Barclays. Or just hop on the subway a couple of blocks away if you have no health issues like me.

But the chain I'm staying at is definitely low budget. The free breakfast is minimal and some things are off brands. But hey it IS FREE!!! Cable is ok. It's a suite. Three people can stay, one couple and a single or two singles if they let you get a second cot for a little extra $. Two TVs. Nice bathroom. Nice neighborhood. Lots of shopping and even a small fridge and (maybe) a microwave.

The chain is called Carlson and this is the Country Inn and Suites chain, LIC. I paid $111 per night for three nights because my apartment is too damn noisy AND I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL FOR 11 NIGHTS from 2-22 till Monday afternoon.

Staycation was called for and stat.

See you guys and gals for the game. I have tickets in the 200s. Will be going either with a GF for the first game only or will have an extra ticket to sell cheap.

I have a walker but think the Barclays Center will be accommodating me. Pretty darn sure in fact.

They should. There's handicapped seating with good views of the basket.