Wedneday Articles

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan

Carter-Williams: Joining C's 'would be a blessing'

MCW Podcast

Recruiting

052713bcbsw.jpg

Healthy Richardson putting up big numbers in EYBL play

Syracuse recruiting targets will participate in USA Basketball's developmental camp

Video

AM Cam

Villanova Vs Syracuse 2013

Former Players

Video: Off-season workout for former Syracuse star and current Cleveland Cavalier Dion Waiters

Source: Carmelo wants Knicks to add another scorer

Can Carmelo Anthony win in the NBA?

Carmelo Anthony Day: A look at Carmelo's Top 10 games at Syracuse

Transferring

Oregon State's Starks transferring to Illinois

Former Baylor guard Bello transfers to Missouri

Nation

SEC eyes settling hoops tourney in Nashville

Blogs

Syracuse Basketball: Biggest Question Each Incoming Freshman ...

Michael Carter-Williams Deserves to Be a Top-10 Pick in 2013 NBA ...

2013 NBA Draft – Sacramento Kings Draft Profiles: Michael Carter ...

CNY

Syracuse businesses hit with Connective Corridor maintenance fee

Today in Washington: Terry McAuliffe's Syracuse roots make front ...

Inner Harbor Deal May Be Near

Bleacher report
1. Okoboh is like freshmen Rak offensively- dissagree he has a quick release and keeps the ball high well with a pretty developed hook I think he will surprise.
2. Ron Patterson MUST help syracuse this year. there is simply no way around it. -dissagree Although I hope he does.
3. BJ Johnson needs to put on weight- Hammer meet nail on that one. As insiders on this board we know from the legendary OGB that BJ is working very hard on that right now.
4. They have Roberson competing with Gbinijes playing time- I don't see Gbinije playing to much forward, although if Ron proves to be a pull up scorer off the dribble Ennis, Ron, Fair and Gbinije with Dajuans beef getting position in the low post could be our best offensive lineup. So much dribble power. Then again Grant and Roberson are just so long. Its really nice Gbinije could either play sg or sf defensively. Depending on grant, roberson, cooney, Pattersons ability to score he can slide to the forward/SG slot that needs scoring. And all four of those guys could be break out scorers this year.

Bleacher report
1. Okoboh is like freshmen Rak offensively- dissagree he has a quick release and keeps the ball high well with a pretty developed hook I think he will surprise.
2. Ron Patterson MUST help syracuse this year. there is simply no way around it. -dissagree Although I hope he does.
3. BJ Johnson needs to put on weight- Hammer meet nail on that one. As insiders on this board we know from the legendary OGB that BJ is working very hard on that right now.
4. They have Roberson competing with Gbinijes playing time- I don't see Gbinije playing to much forward, although if Ron proves to be a pull up scorer off the dribble Ennis, Ron, Fair and Gbinije with Dajuans beef getting position in the low post could be our best offensive lineup. So much dribble power. Then again Grant and Roberson are just so long. Its really nice Gbinije could either play sg or sf defensively. Depending on grant, roberson, cooney, Pattersons ability to score he can slide to the forward/SG slot that needs scoring. And all four of those guys could be break out scorers this year.
Those idiots have no clue of what there reporting in the case of BJ. You would think that they would have a more recent picture of him other then his TF photo when he was 165 this time last year. He is 186 pds and 6'7.5" at this point. So that is 21pds over the year that included loosing 9pds due to the flu at the beginning of the playoffs. He has been told by SU coaches that he will playing 2-3 because of his abilities to handle the ball and shoot off the dribble. He only played an entire season and you would think that the br idiots would post some more realistic information instead of making a guess on the players and have more updated knowledge of the incoming guys maybe from a coach in a interview. Again, do they actually get paid for this?
bj\'s first team.jpg

Give them this picture of BJ at 7yrs old 4'6" and 61 pds so they will have updated information on him.:noidea:

Born to be SUball !!!

Hey Bobby, you may have mentioned this before, but looking at your attachement, I noticed the 2003 date. At seven years old, did you and BJ watch SU win the national championship? And if so, what was BJ's reaction?

Those idiots have no clue of what there reporting in the case of BJ. You would think that they would have a more recent picture of him other then his TF photo when he was 165 this time last year. He is 186 pds and 6'7.5" at this point. So that is 21pds over the year that included loosing 9pds due to the flu at the beginning of the playoffs. He has been told by SU coaches that he will playing 2-3 because of his abilities to handle the ball and shoot off the dribble. He only played an entire season and you would think that the br idiots would post some more realistic information instead of making a guess on the players and have more updated knowledge of the incoming guys maybe from a coach in a interview. Again, do they actually get paid for this?
View attachment 3681

Give them this picture of BJ at 7yrs old 4'6" and 61 pds so they will have updated information on him.:noidea:

Born to be SUball !!!
Lol, great stuff my man. At least their inept reporting got us a nice update on BJ.

BTW my son's nickname and last name are the same as your son's so I'm sure his mother will have a new favorite player to replace James Southerland who she picked at his first midnight madness.

Good luck to you and your family as together we strive for a national championship this coming season.

Hey Bobby, you may have mentioned this before, but looking at your attachement, I noticed the 2003 date. At seven years old, did you and BJ watch SU win the national championship? And if so, what was BJ's reaction?
BJ said that he can't remember if he watched it as he was living with his mother at that time in Jersey. He may have seen a little of the game but I'm almost certain that he was probably in bed at that time. 5:30am comes to quick in the morning. I do remember cheering for the Orange and Skinny feeling excited about the results of the game. I've rooted for the Orange against Indiana in the Finals(foul shooting) caused that loss. Mutual respect for them and a fan of them during the era that I played in.

Lol, great stuff my man. At least their inept reporting got us a nice update on BJ.

BTW my son's nickname and last name are the same as your son's so I'm sure his mother will have a new favorite player to replace James Southerland who she picked at his first midnight madness.

Good luck to you and your family as together we strive for a national championship this coming season.
Thanks, Anything Less Is Uncivilized!