Wedneseday Bubble Schedule and Game Discussion | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Wedneseday Bubble Schedule and Game Discussion

Best part of that game was seeing Teddy Valentine out there, because that means he won't be out there for our game.

This is not looking good folks. I think we are done. No way Oklahoma, Notre Dame, Louisville, and Oklahoma State should be ahead of us. But apparently everyone loves them

i guarantee oklahoma gets in, and i guarantee they get blown out in their first game.

Lunardi is such a douche. Won't answer any Syracuse questions. He was asked why Syracuse is out, but a team like UCLA is in when looking at the numbers. His answer - "I gave up answering Syracuse questions for lent".

This is not looking good folks. I think we are done. No way Oklahoma, Notre Dame, Louisville, and Oklahoma State should be ahead of us. But apparently everyone loves them
I think these Louisville-pimping bracketologists are way off base. They only have 5 Q1 and Q2 wins total. It’s just not close to what other people have.

These refs are just trying to be the stars.. they don't care who wins, but they needed to make the game close, in order to shine at the end with some hot take call.

Someone should do a one shining moment ref edition where its a montage of the best (by that I mean worst ) refs taking games over ...

Boeheim just blew by Roy.

Wish we had Shulman and Bilas over these D list clowns.

Chris Clarke touching Ferrell after that charge call, and Ferrell flopping like he got decker by Ray Lewis, turned the tide of this game. Torres on ND flopped on Clarke, and Ferrell flopped after Clarke touched him. A lot of dislike for ND right now, but VT not scoring for 7 minutes also plays a huge part. Wish flopping would become a technical foul. But, Chris Clarke is a very stupid player for doing that to Ferrell.

Clarke and Blackshear were godawful that last 10 minutes. Dummies.

At this point this is probably our main path to the tournament:

- Alabama loses
- Baylor loses
- Hope the committee lies us over both of them
- Zero or 1 bust.

Of course the committee can like us much more then we think, but I am not getting that vibe.

If Texas loses tonight would that burst their bubble?

If Texas loses tonight would that burst their bubble?

It wouldn't burst it. But they wouldn't know if they are staying home or not.

Time to shut this thread down. Every game went against us today and UNC doing what they always do to us

We need Texas, Baylor and Alabama all lose their first conference tournament game. Especially Texas. If they lose to Iowa State, I think we can take their spot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom