Week 10: ACC Games for Nov 6 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Week 10: ACC Games for Nov 6

Wake's O is good year in and year out. It is what I thought we would have with Dino.

Equally impressive is how bad their D is year in and year out. If they ever figure that out they will be a legit Top 25 team vs an occasional one.

Wake's O is good year in and year out. It is what I thought we would have with Dino.

Equally impressive is how bad their D is year in and year out. If they ever figure that out they will be a legit Top 25 team vs an occasional one.
They gave up 56 points and 460 yards to Army. Army has 14 points through 3 against Air Force.

no one seems to know what to do with the Wake slow handoff thing.. that makes the plays so long the DBs cant cover.. Wake offense has been good.. but they have a real good oline and WRs and a QB that extends plays. they might loses 4-5 pieces after this yr..

Is Miami’s QB, Van Dyke, a captain as a froshperson?

So we are rooting for UNC to keep our ACC CG game hopes alive?

If Wake loses this I think Clemson wins the ACC this year.

EDIT
Forgot this doesn't count in the standing. So we are alive either way :)

Last edited:
no one seems to know what to do with the Wake slow handoff thing.. that makes the plays so long the DBs cant cover.. Wake offense has been good.. but they have a real good oline and WRs and a QB that extends plays. they might loses 4-5 pieces after this yr..
As they said during the broadcast, we gave them the hardest time. I liked our plan vs them.

Wakes defense absolutely stinks. The playoff chatter can cease.
LOL the stupid conference would rather protect UNC at the cost of any chance in the CFP.

As they said during the broadcast, we gave them the hardest time. I liked our plan vs them.

Our plan was to run the ball on O. That limited the amount of plays they had by a significant amount (only 67 in regulation). We did stop the run but we got beat deep time and again. They still scored 34 points in regulation. That is the least they have scored this year but per play it isn't.

So, Clawson went for it on 4th and 2 from the UNC 28, with the score tied in 4Q?

Doesn't he read this board, and understand that his kicker is AUTOMATIC, from 51 yards and in?

So we are rooting for UNC to keep our ACC CG game hopes alive?

If Wake loses this I think Clemson wins the ACC this year.

EDIT
Forgot this doesn't count in the standing. So we are alive either way :)

I’m not going to try and figure out the possibilities with tie breakers etc but the other day the ACCN said we were eliminated.

I’m not going to try and figure out the possibilities with tie breakers etc but the other day the ACCN said we were eliminated.
The best we can do is a 4 way tie. We are 1-2 against those trams so we lose the tie breaker.

So, Clawson went for it on 4th and 2 from the UNC 28, with the score tied in 4Q?

Doesn't he read this board, and understand that his kicker is AUTOMATIC, from 51 yards and in?

He must not have been booming them in warmups.

Because that’s how you decide on what a kicker can do -
not the sum total of their entire college career.

The best we can do is a 4 way tie. We are 1-2 against those trams so we lose the tie breaker.

Thanks. I was too lazy to figure it out but assumed the ACCN knew what they were talking about. I think they said us, Duke, and BC were already eliminated going into this weekend.

Clemson UNC title game would be fitting given the seasons they both have had and it being the pre season projected game.

This can’t be a one year blip for Clemson they must be done as a CFP mainstay and super power team.

Our plan was to run the ball on O. That limited the amount of plays they had by a significant amount (only 67 in regulation). We did stop the run but we got beat deep time and again. They still scored 34 points in regulation. That is the least they have scored this year but per play it isn't.
I’m not sure who played them better?

Does anybody know what the deal with Jawar Jordan is? He has 0 stats on the season with Lville. Injured? Out because of academics? Buried on depth chart? I thought that was a major loss for us but he is nowhere to be found at Lville. He's a RS-Freshman with the Covid year so he has 3 years after this one but this seems like a wasted year for him.

Clemson just went for it on 4th and goal and I swear Dabo was 5 yards onto the field.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom