Week 11: ACC Games Nov 11-13 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Week 11: ACC Games Nov 11-13

Other than pass protection and defense, UNC looks ok.

Well if Pitt wins tonight and next week they clinch the Coastal, maybe they aren’t as fired up when they come to the Dome. One can hope

Pitt having a lot of success with fast tempo
Yea but we all know what happens if they start getting some 3 and outs interesting game to watch from a cuse perspective

Yea but we all know what happens if they start getting some 3 and outs interesting game to watch from a cuse perspective
They have the ability to change it if they have to but you keep doing it if its working. Pitt is in rhythm and it has UNC defense off balance.

Mack Brown is a weird clapper.

Well if Pitt wins tonight and next week they clinch the Coastal, maybe they aren’t as fired up when they come to the Dome. One can hope

And we can be assured that our seniors will definitely be fired up for that game. This could be an interesting one.

The skies open up perfectly for Pitt, Crazy.

Caines dancing on FSUs logo on the field during commercial break and almost started a brawl. Then they scored a TD. Great game but Miami will forever be a villain.

I turned in the Miami and FSU at the end of the 3rd quarter and thought it was an old time hockey game. Both teams met at the 50 yard line face mask to face mask. Miami jumping on the FSU logo but no punches thrown.

Miami came out and scored on at the start of the 4th score. 21-20 Miami

You need 3 seconds to spike the ball?

Does the ACC make this up as it goes along?

Miami losing means winner of Pitt/UVA next week wins the Coastal. Meaning Pitt has nothing big to play for against us, I hope that helps us because we will need it. At least I think that is the case? Or do I need to, ugh, root for Pitt next week so they definitely wrap it up?

After seeing the Dakota state game today, missing a Hail Mary chance is too bad. Always take a shot.

UVA punter booms a 14 yard punt in the 1st quarter giving Notre Dame great field position. It must be the Orange & blue colors.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom