Week 12 ACC/FBS Games for Nov 14-18 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Week 12 ACC/FBS Games for Nov 14-18

Mia/L-ville is crazy. Seems like no one can stop the other at times. Kind of rooting L-ville as Miami is one cocky team who hasn't done squat in years but they think are like one of the elite teams.

Cristobal is the worst game manager I’ve ever seen. Burning a timeout that they absolutely needed to save.

He’s horrible.
I've been betting against him for most of his last 20-25 games. He has an uncanny ability to find new and innovative ways to lose football games.

Louisville is very well coached. Once again, Miami demonstrates a lack of discipline at the end of the game.

Cristobal is the worst game manager I’ve ever seen. Burning a timeout that they absolutely needed to save.

He’s horrible.
He’s had talent up the wazoo at Oregon and Miami and still finds ways to lose games. Great recruiter, but a lousy game coach. I think they have around 25 top 300 kids on their roster and still loses games.

Our game with Wake next week might be 0-0. They have a good D but their offense is putrid

Great individual effort by the Clemson kid to strip the ball, and I understand that rule but hate it. That's thee second time I've seen it this year and it just seems like since no one has possession of the ball, why should the defensive team get it at the 20.

I can't stand NBC coverage for ND. The way they worship this team is weird. Also, Jac Collinsworth is terrible and Jason Garrett is a dud.
The way they worship the team they pay $6M a game to broadcast? I’d sure hope they go hard

Arizona is so good right now. They would be very dangerous in a 12 team playoff field.

Yeah, they came out of nowhere. And aren't going away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom