Week 12 ACC/FBS Games for Nov 15-19 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Week 12 ACC/FBS Games for Nov 15-19

Why is Michigan passing so much? They only need a short FG.

And their QB is not very good.

Looks like they will escape too. If they make it to the playoffs (don't think they will), Georgia would obliterate them again.

It wasn't, but it's doubtful it would have mattered.
A few extra yards means a different play call. Which means a whole different kick

A few extra yards means a different play call. Which means a whole different kick

I guess, but a lot more time on the stopped clock. And a really good kicker.

I guess, but a lot more time on the stopped clock. And a really good kicker.
And illi was in a good position to score on the non PI MAULING of their WR. Total BS non officiating.

Two 10-0 teams go 11-0 on late field goals. We'll lose at least one undefeated when Ohio State plays Michgian, guaranteeing that a one-loss team will be in the playoff.

Meanwhile, we won't be facing Tommy deVito in a bowl. His team will be in a much better one than ours.

And illi was in a good position to score on the non PI MAULING of their WR. Total BS non officiating.

I didn't see it, but I believe you guys.

I'm kinda glad Michigan won though. I'm a little petty. Plus I think an undefeated Michigan - Ohio State makes a much better college football weekend.

20221119_161721.jpg

Refs couldnt see this one either. I think that play was reviewed? Unreal. Blatant cheating, in this one.

Two 10-0 teams go 11-0 on late field goals. We'll lose at least one undefeated when Ohio State plays Michgian, guaranteeing that a one-loss team will be in the playoff.

Meanwhile, we won't be facing Tommy deVito in a bowl. His team will be in a much better one than ours.
Yeah Illinois will be 8-4, they aren’t losing to crappy Northwestern and they will do better than the Pinstripe, we will be lucky to even get the Pinstripe

Marylands goalline playcalling is so asinine but it worked out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom