Week 2 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 9-10 | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Week 2 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 9-10

The more and more I watch upcoming opponents the more and more I truly think cuse seriously could do some major damage. Notre dame is absolutely terrible. Uva is bad. Clemson is bad. This has Cinderella season vibes
It feels just like 2018

The more and more I watch upcoming opponents the more and more I truly think cuse seriously could do some major damage. Notre dame is absolutely terrible. Uva is bad. Clemson is bad. This has Cinderella season vibes
Clemson is not bad. Their starting QB is weak but they have some playmakers on offense and easily the best defense in the ACC.

Clemson is not bad. Their starting QB is weak but they have some playmakers on offense and easily the best defense in the ACC.
Yep and we go to Death Valley to play them, not exactly an easy place to win.

When you’re relatively weak at the most important position, you’re vulnerable.

LEAVE COLOMBI IN GHE GAME MARSHALL JFC

Pitt's QB likes to telegraph his passes and he throws low. Tennessee should have had at least three picks that I have seen and I am flipping between games. All three the Tennessee defender tipped/dropped the pass but should have caught it. By my estimation, SU would have intercepted 2 or three of them, it may be my bias or it may be TW's defense. I'm leaning towards the latter as his numbers over time tend to prove my point and my bias will always be Orange so the reader may factor that in however the reader likes.

-Brennan Armstrong looks mortal
-We Are! Marshall!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom