Week 2 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 9-10 | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Week 2 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 9-10

FcV-7EjXoAYOIxa

Houston lost today bringing no pressure in this situation get at the qb make him earn it

Yep. Maybe we get a reprieve of “they are on the up and doing all the stuff we should be doing” and the sad Hafley love affair
They finally ran out of good OL

Yep. Maybe we get a reprieve of “they are on the up and doing all the stuff we should be doing” and the sad Hafley love affair
They loved meathead football and traded him in once he wasn't "fashionable" enough for their starry eyes. I bet right now they would trade Hafley to bring him back in a heartbeat.

I’m anybody watching Fresno?? That definitely went through the uprights!

Yikes Nebraska. Frost's ability to lose 1 score games might be the greatest in history. Add in that opponent and at home after last week... yeeeesh.
What's more amazing is how Frost can make any opponent look so competitive and get to the one score game when he should be stomping them to the curb.

What's more amazing is how Frost can make any opponent look so competitive and get to the one score game when he should be stomping them to the curb.
How does it keep happening? We need SWC75 here to look up this 1 score record of his. Maybe I am over exaggerating, but it seems weekly this is a thing.

How does it keep happening? We need SWC75 here to look up this 1 score record of his. Maybe I am over exaggerating, but it seems weekly this is a thing.
You are on to something. I don't recall any coach with so many one-score games (football, lacrosse fans can name a certain SU coach who caused us to have heart conditions) and most being losses.

What is really weird to me is that at UCF, Frost had no issued stomping opponents. At UNL, he has superior talent and seems very timid and refuses to stomp opponents. Just an observation.

Jake Haener should be the first QB drafted

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom