Week 3 Uniform For FSU | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Week 3 Uniform For FSU

"Hello Nike? You know that new sound you've been looking for???"

1536867482417.png

I'm good with it. My preference would still be more readable numbers but no complaints about anything else. Stay away from all blue and throw away the sweat pants gray and I'll be satisfied this year.

I think I would like to see how some of you dress. You guys like denim and flannel?

I don't get the complaining about other colors other than orange. Never have, never will. If you listened to most of the complaints on here you'd think most would only be satisfied with an only all orange ensemble, game in game out. That would be ridiculous. No program wears only one color.

Blue is perfectly acceptable with orange, as well as white, and ...dare I say it ...grey. It's fine. The various combos are great. I actually think the all white look is the best (it has orange in it, too!)

This combo is sweet. But I agree that we cant have uniforms that are exact replicas of other programs. For that reason alone I want to drop Nike

I think I would like to see how some of you dress. You guys like denim and flannel?

I don't get the complaining about other colors other than orange. Never have, never will. If you listened to most of the complaints on here you'd think most would only be satisfied with an only all orange ensemble, game in game out. That would be ridiculous. No program wears only one color.

Blue is perfectly acceptable with orange, as well as white, and ...dare I say it ...grey. It's fine. The various combos are great. I actually think the all white look is the best (it has orange in it, too!)

This combo is sweet. But I agree that we cant have uniforms that are exact replicas of other programs. For that reason alone I want to drop Nike
I agree blue is good in combo with the white or orange. All white and all orange or a combo of the two are good too. All blue is too drab because our shade is too dark and the gray we have looks like what one of my elderly patients wears around the house. The blue and gray do not pop on TV at all.

Last edited:
The white helmet always seems out of place because there is no white on the jersey or pants. I think I only like the white helmet with white pants.
I know we all hate the numbers but this is the biggest issue with Nike in my opinion. I don’t even care if they want to mix and match here or there, but they’re mixing without everything matching. If you want to mix and match orange, blue and white, you can’t have a jersey and pants that only have blue and orange. They need white on there. And count me out on the white outline on orange numbers. We did that once (in grobs first year) and it was still too dark. They need white numbers on both the dark colored jerseys..

Dont forget, one of the big things to come out of the Miami game last year was the helmets were too close in color. Dungey may have had an issue finding receivers (4 INT). Maybe with FSU and dark helmets, this is one way to make sure that doesn't happen again.

/obligatory post about how friggin' hard can it be to put some friggin' white piping around those friggin' numbers?

09cuse.184.jpg

2885.00.jpg

So simple to fix, it's a joke. Although, I don't love the particular font used in the white lettering, the difference is immense. The white on Orange POPS!

The football Orange jerseys should have an attractive font, white lettering, numbers, etc. and piped out in blue. Now, that would be beautiful! :)

Were part of ESPN story. Stripes @ 44 degree angle. 44 is in the neck, almost like crossed tomahawks.

09cuse.184.jpg

2885.00.jpg

So simple to fix, it's a joke. Although, I don't love the particular font used in the white lettering, the difference is immense. The white on Orange POPS!

The football Orange jerseys should have an attractive font, white lettering, numbers, etc. and piped out in blue. Now, that would be beautiful! :)
I actually really like the white font from ‘03.

09cuse.184.jpg

2885.00.jpg

I loved that shade of orange as well.
The 03 NC BB era jerseys were a brighter orange. It seems since then the shade of orange has been darker on football.
I don’t like the metallic chrome orange helmets wish the orange was like the Nassib era orange helmet.

I don't care what uniform they wear as long as they win. No one will.

3-0.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom