Week 5 Polls (3/13/17): Media #6 / Coaches #6 | Syracusefan.com

Week 5 Polls (3/13/17): Media #6 / Coaches #6

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Maverik Division I Media Poll: Denver Back on Top; Big Ten Flying High

The Maverik Media Poll saw its fifth change at the top spot this season, as Denver reclaimed No. 1 after its win against Notre Dame.

But, six different teams have received first-place votes. The top five of the poll is looking “B1G,” with three Big Ten teams — two of which are undefeated — in the top five. Five of the six Big Ten teams are ranked, and Michigan is receiving votes following a Top 20 win.

Find the complete Maverik Media Poll and all of the polls from this season here.

C6zXBx7U0AIzqEQ.jpg

Love Cuse lax but that #6 ranking is too high,. based more on program name than play to date. Taking 2 of the next three games would change my tune.

Love Cuse lax but that #6 ranking is too high,. based more on program name than play to date. Taking 2 of the next three games would change my tune.
3 teams above Syracuse are B1G teams, they cannot all stay there for long. I think Maryland is the best of the three, PSU may be legit, RU is in for a rude awakening (just my opinion). Nevertheless, RU will still make the Lacrosse Tourney on a combination of luck and coattails.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom