Week 6 ACC/FBS Games for Oct 3-5 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Week 6 ACC/FBS Games for Oct 3-5

Norvell is as beleaguered of a head coach as I’ve seen in college football. Total deer in head lights feel everytime the show him. Which is wild considering last year

And the meek shall inherit the earth.

Somewhere Dan McGugin is smiling.

Dan_McGugin_(1921).jpg

#13 on Bama was completely out of control during that final minute of that game.
How does a player kick the ball after it’s spotted by the ref and the coach leaves him in the game when it’s already over? Feel like you could see them start to spiral.

How does a player kick the ball after it’s spotted by the ref and the coach leaves him in the game when it’s already over? Feel like you could see them start to spiral.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen that before in a football game.

did not have Vandy on my bingo card
also did not have rejection letter for my daughter from there neither

So happy for Vanderbilt. I had to text a congratulations to my sister in law. Her family has been associated with Vanderbilt for generations. Her father was the organist at the chapel on the Vanderbilt campus for many years. My brother, who died of cancer 25 years ago, got his doctorate at Vanderbilt. They were all season ticket holders for many years. My sister in law is the only one left now but they all have to be cheering from the great beyond. Congratulations, Commodores!!

Bama will fall in the rankings from #1 to #2
Agreed. After all, bama only lost to the team that beat #1 Crimson Tide, you have to factor that in limiting their fall.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom