Week 6 ACC/FBS Games for Oct 3-5 | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Week 6 ACC/FBS Games for Oct 3-5

It is targeting by definition. I don't think Cal wants to stay in ACC. They will leave for B1G in short time.

lol, they aren’t going to the B10 anytime soon if ever.

If so, smart move by Cal.
They are the biggest public institution. They have the option. Just because of the recent poor performance in football, B1G chose Oregon and Washington. But yesterday they prove themselves they are very capable to compete.

I slept so much better last night thinking Miami lost...kind of ruined my morning to find out otherwise.
Same here. After seeing Cal leading by 25 points, I went to sleep. I did tape the whole game and watched it this morning.

If that targeting call that wasn’t in the Cal-Miami game isn’t targeting, then idk wth targeting is anymore.

If that targeting call that wasn’t in the Cal-Miami game isn’t targeting, then idk wth targeting is anymore.
Well, you've got to work your way through the decision making process for ACC refs, which starts by figuring out where in the good ol' boys hierarchy these two schools are. Obviously the commie stoners from Berkeley are way below those fine fellas from Miami, and the hippie was probably so high that he didn't even feel the hit. No harm, no foul!

Once you put it in the proper context, you'll see it was an excellent call.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom