Week 7 Uniforms for NC State

cuseguy

Living Legend
I’m resigned to it . All the schools do it now. At least we have the right looking style and colors. Rather than the garbage clown costumes of past years.
Yeah, I agree. The uniforms are generally much improved. I don’t dwell on the uniform that much, but I have a preference for home and away that I think brings class to the program. The all Orange combos don’t fit the bill.

OrangeTown

Starter
Maybe adjust your picture settings?
Haha trust me - I'm a pretty big videophile. The orange "S" on midfield looks orange. The orange backdrop where they show the score looks orange. The uniforms look closer to red than orange for some reason. And it's not just on my TV. It doesn't bug me, it was more tongue in cheek, but I know I saw a few others mention it at times so I thought I'd make one of my typical poor attempts at humor. :)

UpstateSM

Youth Correspondent
I feel like the uniforms have played a far smaller role in our program’s perceived lack of an identity over the last decade or so than the players wearing them.
Yeah I think the lack of national recognition might be due to the consistent sub-P5 play not the failure to wear the same jersey combo every week but who knows

Iony44ny

Walk On
I would like to see them switch out the word Orange and put the cursive Syracuse on them like the old school basketball jerseys, have they ever had that? My membery is no much gooder anymuch

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom