Week 8 Hype Video | Pitt | Syracusefan.com

Week 8 Hype Video | Pitt

The Dome is gonna be loud as hell. Pittsburgh is overrated. National TV. If you arent hype for this, I don't know what more you need? I get that we haven't been good this year but come on man. Theres 6 home games a year! Have some pride and let's show the Country how loud the Dome can be! These kids deserve it, and will keep getting better! You gotta believe!!

This is the first hype video this season that got my hyped.

LFGO

I could be 5-7 and be happy that we crushed Pitt and BC in the only 2 wins this year. Beating them means something more.

Lets put it this way. This is a game where we will see if any measurable coaching occurred between 10Oct19 &18Oct19. If the same guys are making the same mistakes in the same situations, then changes are going to have to occur. Here is to hoping that the message got through, the pupils demonstrate they got the message and the outcome is positive. Just hope the Dome is energized and loud. My fingers are crossed regarding attendance. Go Orange!!!!!!!

Lets put it this way. This is a game where we will see if any measurable coaching occurred between 10Oct19 &18Oct19. If the same guys are making the same mistakes in the same situations, then changes are going to have to occur. Here is to hoping that the message got through, the pupils demonstrate they got the message and the outcome is positive. Just hope the Dome is energized and loud. My fingers are crossed regarding attendance. Go Orange!!
Friday night game. Start of the weekend. No one likes Pittsburgh. Its gonna be a loud crowd.

Pitt is much better than NCS and we saw how last week went. Lets hope home field is worth at least 20 points.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom