Week of Reflection - Comeback MEMES Only | Syracusefan.com

Week of Reflection - Comeback MEMES Only

bigmike

Connoisseur of head and legroom.
As a follow up to orange79's fun and cathartic meme thread, I offer the following for the bye week. I think the Orange , after losing to PITT, will do this:

Ua8NuGJtGmyJ2.gif

As a follow up to orange79's fun and cathartic meme thread, I offer the following for the bye week. I think the Orange , after losing to PITT, will do this:

View attachment 141595

This thread isn’t starting off well.

We should probably find a meme where the orange-colored kid beats the cat in the wake of what happened last week when the Pitt Panthers cane back and beat us after we punched them.

This thread isn’t starting off well.

We should probably find a meme where the orange-colored kid beats the cat in the wake of what happened last week when the Pitt Panthers cane back and beat us after we punched them.
Yes , didn't think through the cat being the winner.

Here's my meme for missing the obvious.

1014RBn4HVSTK.gif

Here's my meme for missing the obvious.

View attachment 141597
Don’t sweat it. I’m still a little salty after the loss lol

I’m on a phone, but I’m sure someone can find a meme from LL COOL J’s ‘Mama Said Knock You Out’

Once we win next week, “don’t call it a ‘comeback.’ We’ve been here for years.” Ask Virginia Tech and Clemson.

[EDIT: WARNING! I can’t remember if there is obscene language in the attached video or not. It is probably NOT a good idea to play at work or around kids unless you are already familiar with the song.]

Don’t sweat it. I’m still a little salty after the loss lol

I’m on a phone, but I’m sure someone can find a meme from LL COOL J’s ‘Mama Said Knock You Out’

Once we win next week, “don’t call it a ‘comeback.’ We’ve been here for years.” Ask Virginia Tech and Clemson.

[EDIT: WARNING! I can’t remember if there is obscene language in the attached video or not. It is probably NOT a good idea to play at work or around kids unless you are already familiar with the song.]
I had just copied the link to paste that .. Hah!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom