Welcome aboard | Syracusefan.com

Welcome aboard

Please do not email him...

Yeah, that link goes right to his email address. Ugh... Not that I'd worry about anyone on this board (I don't think), but just like that, it's so easy for the crazies to get that address.

I sent him an e-mail inviting him to check out the board and I also forwarded him a bunch of chain e-mails with some jokes that I feel are pretty humorous.

Great! :confused:

Frozen, you may want to delete the email link from your post.

GO and I are throwing a keggar in the fine lot tonight. Spruill came back early to handle security:) someone should delete the kids email Bees...

i sent him a sizeable donation via paypal to spread amongst other potential recruits...

Forwarded him an email from this African prince I know who needs a hand transferring money. Should help him earn some spending money to use on campus.

GO and I are throwing a keggar in the fine lot tonight. Spruill came back early to handle security:) someone should delete the kids email Bees...

I'm down with that, it's a heat wave in the Cuse, 40's and 50's. Better weather than most spring games.

Giddy up.

I sent him a very nice e-card.

I shot him a quick email letting him know that if he doesn't win the starting job next year then I hope he just goes back to Texas.

For those who don't know better. I'm joking. Now go shut your head in your car door if you thought differently (unless you are ZA checking the board and don't know who we are yet).

Any other January kids here yet?
Just looking at the JUCOs i see 2 juniors named John Miller enrolled. He originallysaid he'd be in the Whitman school but these 2 guys are enrolled in Public Comm and Arts & Sciences. So i'm not sure.

Just looking at the JUCOs i see 2 juniors named John Miller enrolled. He originallysaid he'd be in the Whitman school but these 2 guys are enrolled in Public Comm and Arts & Sciences. So i'm not sure.

None from Colorado, are there?

Looks like it's only Zach so far, didn't see any of the JUCO's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom