Welcome back, Marcus Sales | Syracusefan.com

Welcome back, Marcus Sales

SWC75

Bored Historian
That was the subject of the presser, per the Score 1260.

Well, good for him. Is this chance #2? Or #3? He's talented, that's for sure. Let's see if he can knuckle down and be part of the team. Obviously, he has to start out behind everyone else, and earn anything he gets. Good luck to him.

That's it? Don't get me wrong...getting Sales back is HUGE.

But we have 2 new coaches, a game against Mizzou, a new recruiting class along with a spring game...and all he addressed was Sales?

That can't be everything...

That's it? Don't get me wrong...getting Sales back is HUGE.

But we have 2 new coaches, a game against Mizzou, a new recruiting class along with a spring game...and all he addressed was Sales?

That can't be everything...

That's all they said on The Score 1260. It doesn't mean that other things were not discussed.

Thats fantastic! We REALLY need him if Lemon doesn't end up healthy enough. Would be excellent if we had both of them next year. It would probably be our best wide receiver mix in a long time.

That was the subject of the presser, per the Score 1260.

and good bye miller. :noidea:

That's a stupid decision by Marrone.

He’s got to set an example yeah yeah yeah….

And in other news, over on the lacrosse team, it’s being rumored that Kevin Drew arrested for DWI, hit and run, and resisting arrest charges (in October) will be in uniform and available to play against Virginia this weekend.

And, were he not an athlete, he'd be facing felony charges for fleeing police. Syracuse should be ashamed of its handling of the Drew situation; he's someone who really should be facing prison time. (Sorry, hadn't seen the Drew thing discussed on here before; I'm surprised more people aren't disgusted about it. It's close to the worst thing I can remember a Syracuse athlete doing and - instead of being expelled - he's welcomed back to his team and allowed to play.)

Regarding Hunt, meh. Hope he keeps his head up.

And, were he not an athlete, he'd be facing felony charges for fleeing police. Syracuse should be ashamed of its handling of the Drew situation; he's someone who really should be facing prison time. (Sorry, hadn't seen the Drew thing discussed on here before; I'm surprised more people aren't disgusted about it. It's close to the worst thing I can remember a Syracuse athlete doing and - instead of being expelled - he's welcomed back to his team and allowed to play.)

Regarding Hunt, meh. Hope he keeps his head up.

Hell, we had a football player run from the police and hide but many people celebrated him because he then beat boston college all by himself.

Hell, we had a football player run from the police and hide but many people celebrated him because he then beat boston college all by himself.

Good ol' Diamond? Never heard that one.

I know athletes do all kinds of dumb and criminal things, but the Drew situation is beyond the pale. Fleeing from the cops (as a motorist) is a felony (and taken real seriously in Central New York after that trooper was killed in a high speed chase about a decade ago. And this wasn't on Walnut Park or Marshall, either - he was doing 50+ in a neighborhood that is at least half single-family residential. I couldn't be more disappointed in Desko and the University after the way they handled this.

The Hunt news is probably the most interesting... I feel like his growth is going to be stunted severely by this. Bad news for the kid, in my opinion.

There is no way Drew should be allowed back. Pretty embarrassing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Hunt news is probably the most interesting... I feel like his growth is going to be stunted severely by this. Bad news for the kid, in my opinion.
On the other hand Broyld gets more reps and the staff will get more time to evaluate him.

(Sorry, hadn't seen the Drew thing discussed on here before;
It was discussed on the lax board, of all places, back when it happened.

I never heard that either. But I thought P was largely concerned with the development of quality citizens?

I never heard that either. But I thought P was largely concerned with the development of quality citizens?

got in a fight in the spring of 2004, accused of breaking the nose of 1 guy. cops showed up and i think it was behind some bushes hiding is where they found him. he then fought with cops trying to get away. was arrested for assault and resisting arrest. don't remember how the case was resolved and i don't believe he was suspended from the team.

got in a fight in the spring of 2004, accused of breaking the nose of 1 guy. cops showed up and i think it was behind some bushes hiding is where they found him. he then fought with cops trying to get away. was arrested for assault and resisting arrest. don't remember how the case was resolved and i don't believe he was suspended from the team.

and then had the worst mug shot of all time. i don't know how to post a pic, so just google his name (images) if interested.

That's a stupid decision by Marrone.

He’s got to set an example yeah yeah yeah….

And in other news, over on the lacrosse team, it’s being rumored that Kevin Drew arrested for DWI, hit and run, and resisting arrest charges (in October) will be in uniform and available to play against Virginia this weekend.

Not allowing him to participate in Spring practices at any level seems harsh for a misdemeanor petit larceny, particularly given Hunt's family circumstances. But, at least he is still on the team.

Ashton Broyld should now have ever opportunity to show the staff what he has. What would be "stupid" in my opinion is for Broyld to equally share snaps with Kinder and Loeb in the Spring.

Did you hear Doug when asked about Broyold and the QB competition this year. He never mentioned Hunt.

Not allowing him to participate in Spring practices at any level seems harsh for a misdemeanor petit larceny, particularly given Hunt's family circumstances. But, at least he is still on the team.

Ashton Broyld should now have ever opportunity to show the staff what he has. What would be "stupid" in my opinion is for Broyld to equally share snaps with Kinder and Loeb in the Spring.

I think Broyld should share snaps until he prooves he should have more.

Hunt imo is the future at QB. I need to see Broyld be an accurate passer to believe he can be a D1 QB.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom