Welcome Michael G... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Welcome Michael G...

Couldn't agree more. And with another year on the development curve with the year he has to sit out, he'll be an incredibly ready [and yet, tremendously game inexperienced] third year sophomore.

One question I have: I've seen this kid listed anywhere from 6-4 to 6-7 -- what's his "real" height? Would obviously like to see him closer to the taller end of that range, so that his future could be at 3.

He looks about 6-4 or 6-5 in the HS highlight video I linked above. That was 2 years ago. I think he's about 6-6 now. I see him as a big guard. He needs to work on his quickness a bit, but he's got all the tools to be really good. At the top of the zone, he could be devastating. As a corner forward, I think we've already got better guys in the program.

It'll be hard to keep up the Duke-hating after Coach K has so well demonstrated his good heart and friendship with JB. (Now we have two "Christmas" gifts on our roster!) Oh, I know, Dickie V will help fuel the "Duke gets all the respect" fires that burn so brightly among us fans, and Coach K will still get an unending supply of MickeyDs that irritate us as blue-bloods irritate the common man. But, Cameron Crazies notwithstanding, Duke will never approach the rivalry Syracuse has had with GU and UCONN. Why? Because Coach K has ruined that with his unprecedented act of generosity! But the words "Fie on you for that, Coach K!" will never cross my lips because I've seen the videos of Micheal G. at work, and I believe!-VBOF

Then we have to do the opposite, we kill them with kindness when Duke comes to town. Show pictures/big heads of Boeheim and K winning the gold, send our finest groupies to their rooms the night before a game and call it "The Duke flippy floppy" in honor of their players taking flops. Let's just out right freak them out with kindness just to mess with their heads.

boeheim did it

Boeheim refused to let someone renege on their LOI amid rumors of tampering. Apples and oranges. If Hart had been in school for a year, then decided to transfer, then you'd have an argument.

Not a fair comparison at all.

Boeheim refused to let someone renege on their LOI amid rumors of tampering. Apples and oranges. If Hart had been in school for a year, then decided to transfer, then you'd have an argument.

Not a fair comparison at all.

I would I agree with you if I wasn't responding to someone else's post. It was only a fair comparison because the original poster was adamant about coaches should never be allowed block someone.

Boeheim blocked someone. So in this case, I think it is apples to apples.

I can hear Mr. Excitement now: What a play by "Ben-A-Jay" (Gbinije)!!! Of course that's figuring he has a year to learn how to pronounce his name.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom