Well I think we get Smith and wiff on Ogundeko | Syracusefan.com

Well I think we get Smith and wiff on Ogundeko

JarHeadJim

I have never won sheet!
Hope I'm wrong, and we hold our breath until singing day and hope the ducks don't swoop in and pluck Smith.

Well Oregon is having the same supposed problem we are with wondering if a coach is staying or not.

no question about Laray

Hopefully the OP is wrong and we get a late Christmas present with both guys announcing for SU today

Laray commits. EO commits to Clemson. Clemson later this weekend lands a bigger fish and pulls EO's offer. EO arrives in Syracuse just in time to enroll for the Spring.

I thought the signs were good for landing EO today? As of yesterday wasn't it looking up?

Laray's Orange.

Ogundeko looks to be another shade.

Laray's Orange.

Ogundeko looks to be another shade.

so bnoro was Farrell wrong yesterday when he thought EO was Cuse bound? or did something change in the last few hours?

so bnoro was Farrell wrong yesterday when he though EO was Cuse bound? or did something change in the last few hours?
Nothing specific that I know of... Just the past feelings,of coming up short.

My lumbago is acting up. I am pretty sure it is related to EO's decision but can't tell you exactly how. After he announces, I will let you know.

Enough worrying, we need to convert all things to positive energy so that we can land Laray and Ebo.

Note: positive energy can be found in the Ogundeko thread as we gun for 2000 posts...

so bnoro was Farrell wrong yesterday when he thought EO was Cuse bound? or did something change in the last few hours?
I'd be more optimistic if it was Brazilier or someone that knew more about NYC football.

Bnoro has been spot on pretty much the entire time, Cuse was always right there but was never the leader and has been in second versus Florida/Clemson. Unfortunately this is a situation where the staff did a great job but again we are looking at falling just short on a big time prospect.

I'd be more optimistic if it was Brazilier or someone that knew more about NYC football.

Bingo, Farell picking Cuse is pretty much worthless.

Never thought we'd get Ebo. But I was getting some positive vibes last night.

Hope I'm wrong, and we hold our breath until singing day and hope the ducks don't swoop in and pluck Smith.

Smith is much more important, this team needs legit big time speed. Another mid level D-line recruit is not going to make or break this class. Screw perception.

Smith is much more important, this team needs legit big time speed. Another mid level D-line recruit is not going to make or break this class. Screw perception.

lol @ mid level D-line recruit who has offers from Clemson, Florida, and Bama

lol @ mid level D-line recruit who has offers from Clemson, Florida, and Bama

Bama and UF offers were conditional ... too many higher ranked players gobbled up spots for the conditional offer to be extended. Rumors swirl that the Clemson offer isn't even real based on what has been going on in the Ebo thread. I will say this ... if we have a shot at a kid in the UA AA game ... GET HIM! He was selected for a reason. Honestly I think he could play as a true frosh and play well.

If it came down to pick a guy between the two, give me Smith.
I understand your point. But I really wanted ebo. Smith does give us that blinding smith and I would be thrilled if he said yes but I love great defense. Of course I also loved the Offense I saw this year.

I understand your point. But I really wanted ebo. Smith does give us that blinding smith and I would be thrilled if he said yes but I love great defense. Of course I also loved the Offense I saw this year.

Just like Ishaq people got caught up in the updates and proximity and EBO saying he wanted to be close to home. Not saying you did but people should have been listening to Bnoro and others who have been saying since the summer SU was a long shot and he likely would not end up here. Staff did a great job in there pursuit of EBO but it was always an uphill battle and unlikely he was coming here.

I was not impressed by his ability to lift/move that tire during the skills challenge, so I don't care if he picks us. I'll be secretly waiting just in case though.

I think we get both.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom