Well I think we get Smith and wiff on Ogundeko | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Well I think we get Smith and wiff on Ogundeko

I was not impressed by his ability to lift/move that tire during the skills challenge, so I don't care if he picks us. I'll be secretly waiting just in case though.
Yeah, you don't want a guy who can't lift all of those giant tires scattered all over the field during games.

;)

Yeah, you don't want a guy who can't lift all of those giant tires scattered all over the field during games.

;)
Tire moving is a key indicator of future performance on the field. Everyone knows that. That's why it's best to recruit at Firestone.

Would have been more fun if they were throwing those rubber footballs like in the Michelin (I think) ads. That would have made the competition much more interesting.

Here's my very simple message to Ebenezer and Laray:

What time is the Laray's game on and what channel?

Don't think we will get Smith either, the Head Coach doing interviews will convince him to go elsewhere.

Well at least we can now move on. I was just thinking, do we still have the need got someone else to take Ebo's spot. Hey what about Rakim Peters from Georgia or perhaps Elijah Daniels from Avon Indiana. ?????

John Garcia just tweeted that Laray isn't announcing tonight now...

LaRay not announcing is bad news, must be about Marrone interviewing for NFL.

Me thinks UT is back in his ear just like they are Mr. Brown. God damn butch jones..

Or Oregon may offer. He'll take that without visiting, IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom