Well not much respect on the Missou board... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Well not much respect on the Missou board...

Just looked at that board. Had to check my phone to make sure I was still in 2012.

I went over to their board and when I was finished I fired up Ask Jeeves to try to find out if Winfred Walton had committed yet.

"SEC" big deal...they're freakin Missouri. Not Florida. Not Georgia. Not Bama. Not even a former power on hard times like Tennessee. They are a lightweight who just got into the league. Screw them. They're no better than all these mediocre teams we play in the Big East.

We aren't the big hegemon in the SEC, you got that right. However we have won at least 8 games every year since 2006 and are in the midst of a nice little run. Our best sustained success since the 1970s. This years team is ripe for the taking however. Saturday will be fun.

As for Tigerboard...well they have been very resistant to change. I kind of like the format as weird as that may seem to outsiders. One of our lovable quirks.

We aren't the big hegemon in the SEC, you got that right. However we have won at least 8 games every year since 2006 and are in the midst of a nice little run. Our best sustained success since the 1970s. This years team is ripe for the taking however. Saturday will be fun.

As for Tigerboard...well they have been very resistant to change. I kind of like the format as weird as that may seem to outsiders. One of our lovable quirks.

Tell me you don't have to click on every single response to read it? Such a time suck.

This board's format has so much functionality...why wouldn't you switch to something newer like from like the 21st Century?

Mark that sig just makes me feel like a dirty old man , couldn't you get someone a little less attractive like Hillary?

I did learn that Josey (the top back they lost in preseason) is practicing but I think they RS him and he isn't going to play Saturday.

You are 100% correct. Josey is not going to play this season as he's far from healthy. He's doing some non-contact drills only. He wasn't lost in preseason, he was lost last year against Texas.

Mark that sig just makes me feel like a dirty old man , couldn't you get someone a little less attractive like Hillary?
A little less attractive would be someone like Sharapova...hideous would describe Hillary.

I'm aware that Missouri has been reasonably successful at times, including recently. My point in replying to that post was that they don't really hold a lot of "clout" as a big, bad, perennial power SEC program that should be looking down on anyone. And I feel like Missouri football has not really been any better than Louisville, Pitt, Cincinatti, etc. It will be a tough game that SU will have to play well to win, and would be a great road win for us if we pulled it off.

Mizzou has never beaten SU in football. SSS but still, no wins. If anybody should be talking , it ain't somebody from Missouri.

Damn, Mark, you know your outdated platforms. The guy raggin on SU the most has been a member for 13.79 years and 75,000 posts. Bees and Cali have probably that many over all the iterations right?

FromKCtoCoMO MU

Member For:
13.79 yrs
Level:
User
M.O.B. Votes:

Can't wait to see his posts now. Haven't seen anything from him yet, so he's either at the game or crying in his mommy's arms.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom