Well so much for 30,000 tonight | Syracusefan.com

Well so much for 30,000 tonight

Marsh01 said:
And all of the suckers who have to take their wives to dinner. Is the entire state of north carolina a bunch of or just the athletic programs? Wow

Can't fly when the plane can't get in. An employee of mine was stuck in Charlotte from Wednesday until midnight last night.

Orange Barrel said:
I just got major league screwed for the third time this week because people freak out when it snows. Get here on time or forfeit you .

Carolina was in as bad a shape with the ICE and snow as CNY has ever been. Check how many flights have been canceled the past few days. It wasn't just a little snow. Are you mad at the 1,000's of people that got in accidents too? Faux rage.,

If CNY didn't have the plows and salt and sand laid in as we do, we would be as much victims of circumstance as they are.

We really need to get over ourselves on this stuff.

And again, Ice is Ice, and when we get Ice storms we don't do any better.

690West said:
Any good wife would never make someone keep the dinner reservation. My wife just laughed at the thought. "i would never do that to you in a million years"

Same. She would rather go to the dome. Not even discussed

Ha, I stopped at Wegmans last night after I left the YMCA, and about 50 men from the ages of 25-70 all were surrounding the flower and candy displays at 6pm. At times like that it's really awesome being a bachelor.

Cusefan0307 said:
Ha, I stopped at Wegmans last night after I left the YMCA, and about 50 men from the ages of 25-70 all were surrounding the flower and candy displays at 6pm. At times like that it's really awesome being a bachelor.

If a woman expects something on this ridiculous day two things have happened

1. You married the wrong girl
2. You obviously do nothing for your spouse during the other 364 days.

I work with couples and can counsel at your leisure.

Cusefan0307 said:

image-308608495.jpg

Here, Mrs Moo is out of town, so it's Live Stats, a dozen wings and a case of Coors Banquet. And, not unlike the snow in CNY, I'm used to it. :cool:

Here, Mrs Moo is out of town, so it's Live Stats, a dozen wings and a case of Coors Banquet. And, not unlike the snow in CNY, I'm used to it. :cool:
Only a dozen wings? You have four extra hours!

Marsh01 said:
If a woman expects something on this ridiculous day two things have happened 1. You married the wrong girl 2. You obviously do nothing for your spouse during the other 364 days. I work with couples and can counsel at your leisure.

BPR doesn't count as counseling. Wine, yes. PBR, no.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom