Well that was something. | Syracusefan.com

Well that was something.

GoSU96

Living Legend
Heck of a game. 7 gift points, giving a short field at the 9 for another 7, tie inside the last minute and win in OT, on the road In the west

This had WTH loss written all over it and they endured and overcame.

Defense did just enough to win again. Great in the 1st and OT.

Need to figure out punt protection.

Last edited:
Heck of a game. 7 gift points, giving a short field at the 9 for another 7, tie inside the last minute and win in OT, on the road In the west

WE WON!!!

Meeks is awesome, but once we get Zeed and JRS get back…we have WEAPONS
12 was out there for a bunch of reps. Didn’t get a target. Neither did Hatcher from what I remember.

It has been a very very long time since a game like that ended up on the positive side with a Syracuse University Football Win!. I truly believe that times are a changing under Coach Fran Brown. Congratulations Syracuse University Football and a great sigh of relief for all Syracuse Fans. Go Orange!!!!!

1 Pick & 2 almost picks from Kyle. Dodging bullets. Hopefully w Yasin now integrated into the running game, things will open up. Constantly pressing, 3rd & long situations.

Thought the D was atrocious, but don't want to argue about it. Agree to disagree.

Snatched victory from the jaws of defeat 3 times tonight

12 was out there for a bunch of reps. Didn’t get a target. Neither did Hatcher from what I remember.
Hatcher was targeted once that I remember, but it was incomplete.

That was insane. To the older gent and lady to my right in seat 11 and 12 the all the fellas in seat 8 through 4(ish) in section 136 row 1, that was amazing. My wife and I in seats 9 and 10 couldn't have asked to be surrounded by better folks. Love you cuse fans and so glad my wife's first interaction and game was so damn fun. My voice will recover in a few days lol

Our leaders stepped up and made plays when needed.
LA played hurt, plated his heart out. His fourth down run was all heart all effort. Same with the game winning TD. He was absolutely amazing.
Fadil makes the stop in OT.
And Finally Kyle who continues to carry this team on his back. Not since Donavon have I felt like this about a QB. With Kyle I feel as if we can score on any D. He is a special player and great leader.
Today's win was about DART for these guys. They lived it and all of the hard work paid off.
Amazing effort by our leaders.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom