Well you can take Miami off the list of possibly opponents | Syracusefan.com

Well you can take Miami off the list of possibly opponents

...believe this to be an attempt to further appease the NCAA...but fact is this is a very bad move:
1. Miami cannot now play in the ACC championship game which means FSU against...No one...at least in my mind
2. Hurts FSU climbing the BCS rankings as the championship game may be against a 500 team or worse
3. The coach of Miami has now lost two post season bowl games caused by previous head coach...does Miami lose a good coach because of this
4. Takes dollars away from conference because of lack of bowl eligible teams
5. Does not mean NCAA will not still be punitive...any less.

...and importantly, this hurts the players who have been working hard and winning in hopes of post season, only to be denied another bowl experience that they earned.

Well, they must think the NCAA is about to really hammer them and this is their only move.

...believe this to be an attempt to further appease the NCAA...but fact is this is a very bad move:
1. Miami cannot now play in the ACC championship game which means FSU against...No one...at least in my mind
2. Hurts FSU climbing the BCS rankings as the championship game may be against a 500 team or worse
3. The coach of Miami has now lost two post season bowl games caused by previous head coach...does Miami lose a good coach because of this
4. Takes dollars away from conference because of lack of bowl eligible teams
5. Does not mean NCAA will not still be punitive...any less.

...and importantly, this hurts the players who have been working hard and winning in hopes of post season, only to be denied another bowl experience that they earned.

Some violations are directly related to Golden as well ... that program is about as safe as a couch in West Virginia.

It should be interesting to see how the NCAA punishes Miami for their past indiscretions and then adds to their punishment for North Carolina's.

FSU vs 6-6 (likely) GT.

It should be interesting to see how the NCAA punishes Miami for their past indiscretions and then adds to their punishment for North Carolina's.

I heard Calipari called the NCAA and said Miami and UNC deserve to be hit double hard for the re-instatements of Noel and Muhammed at UCLA.

I heard Calipari called the NCAA and said Miami and UNC deserve to be hit double hard for the re-instatements of Noel and Muhammed at UCLA.

Ah yes, the teflon don.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom