Went to Umich..grew up cuse fan | Syracusefan.com

Went to Umich..grew up cuse fan

STEVEHOLT

There are FIVE letters in the name BLAIN.
This is sort of a debacle.

I guess the true debacle is if whoever wins, loses the final.

Sorry to spoil this for SteveHolt, but is appears your character was a causality in war on Arrested Development. The upcoming season is going to be awesome, and thus I would say you gotta go Orange.

It could be worse. You could be like that kid in he statue who found the severed hand.

"hey Dad look what i found"

Anything for his father's approval. Heartbreaking.

I had the same issue w IU. There was no question I was cheering for Cuse!!!

Then again, I went to IU for grad school not undergrad.

Michigan is shaped like a mitt, a mitt is a fist, a fist is what that FGCU player shoved up GTOWN's ass. Pretty logical to me.

Exact same position - born and raised in the Cuse and a Mich alum. Never imagined I'd be in this position a few weeks ago.

Was a no brainer to head down to the ATL though - and at least we have a guaranteed spot in the 'Ship...

Well, it's like a first love in my opinion! If you broke off all contact when you went to Michigan than I would say you are a UM fan. If you continued to route for the Cuse, you need to go with your heart!

When in doubt what forum do you post on more U of M or here. Use the force young padawan.

Michigan isn't really much of a hoops school though is it?

Well i was there during the fab five years and it was a huge bball and football school at the time... (was ranked number one in football my freshman year for awhile).

after i left they sort of went into the tank and my interest level fell off.. my interest level in cuse never wavered though..although the cuse never went through a stretch of ineptitude like umich did.

Well i was there during the fab five years and it was a huge bball and football school at the time... (was ranked number one in football my freshman year for awhile).

after i left they sort of went into the tank and my interest level fell off.. my interest level in cuse never wavered though..although the cuse never went through a stretch of ineptitude like umich did.

There's your answer then!

Honestly, tough to pose that dilemma to a die-hard Syracuse board.
SUball

How bout DAVID BARTELSTEIN former walk on. Big fan. However his nephew is a walkon for Michigan and actually team captain. He has been to approx 12 mich games and is very close to the team and all the families. He is really torn.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom