We're #1!!! Again!!! | Syracusefan.com

We're #1!!! Again!!!

I'm a lifelong SU fan... but this list is awful.

The South is a different world... I would rank places if been as the following.

1) Georgia... not even close... 100K+ people...half of which go to the game the other half go to bars... girls are crazy good looking... food... beer... good weather... crazy chants. I've been to a few games in Athens, all equally as impressive
2) Michigan... granted it was M vs ND so the stage was set, but Syracuse scene wasn't close Ann Arbor
3) Florida... similar to UGA just not quite as good
4) Penn State... rowdy... more people than SU tailgating... more school spirit
5) Syracuse
6) Rutgers... nothing special
7) My alma mater Temple... more or less a high school tailgate

when is ESPN GameDay coming to town. This has to open their eyes!

I have tailgated every ACC school( except Florida State,) and several other places and no chance we are #1.

I went to a South Carolina tailgate in 2010 was awesome, but the best by far was Texas. Austin was awesome. Syracuse is not in the same league as Texas.

This is another BS list designed to get thoughtless mouse clicks. Don't waste your time.

For a private northeast college, we go pretty hard! Our away game tailgates are also epic. I'm not saying we should be number 1, but Cuse fans can definitely get down!

If we are going to pay for obviously inflated and undeserved rankings, let's spend that money on the Coaches Poll.

Its just like Gross to spend money on rankings like this and not the one that pays the bills. Sort of like paying top dollar for a women's tennis coach and undercompensating this wonderful football coaching staff. ;)

#1 Tailgating School!!!! We're dropping out of USNews faster than a late go ahead TD pass to Brandon Coleman, but no worry, #1 party school, and now #1 Tail gating school

http://universityprimetime.com/top-50-tailgating-schools-america-2014-2015-rankings/

I don't know what is more bizarre.

Syracuse #1?
Indiana #2?
Pitt # 11?
West Virginia #16?
UConn #22?
Rutgers #45?

Temple, Rhode Island and George Mason listed, but no Tennessee, Virginia, North Carolina or Nebraska?

Syracuse #1?
Indiana #2?
Pitt # 11?
West Virginia #16?
UConn #22?
Rutgers #45?

Temple, Rhode Island and George Mason listed, but no Tennessee, Virginia, North Carolina or Nebraska?
Rutgers is waaaaaay over rated

But fans...pop a beer/ginger ale and learn to take a compliment.

This is not our poll:)

I love Cuse but we're not close to the top of tailgating. It's too fragmented.

Sorry but this is laughable. Id say su is easily top 20 but not close to top 5

Not even kidding, ub actually has a great tailgate scene with students.

I feel like this person entered a bunch of schools into some type of software that completely randomizes them into a list, and then copied and pasted the results.

Putting LSU at 29th is like saying Lebron is the 29th best player in the NBA. They are the gold standard of tailgating.

Syracuse #1?
Indiana #2?
Pitt # 11?
West Virginia #16?
UConn #22?
Rutgers #45?

No Virginia is accurate.

No Virginia is accurate.
George Mason doesn't even have a football team. They play club football. Someone was joking around with a lot of the things on this list.

Pitt at #11 is remarkable. Hard to believe 10 perogie food trucks and an ice cream cart constitute a tailgate.

George Mason doesn't even have a football team. They play club football. Someone was joking around with a lot of the things on this list.
That IS pretty funny. Someone is having a bit of a laugh.

But I wasn't joking about Virginia.