We're getting the best from the Philly boys | Syracusefan.com

We're getting the best from the Philly boys

OttoinGrotto

2023-24 Iggy Award Most 3 Pointers Made
Right now, Scoop is basically Kueth Duany, and that's not a bad thing at all.

Dion is playing great on the floor, and it's coming after he's put the work in and changed his attitude. Hopefully this is a trend that continues, because he looks to me like he's realizing all of his potential the right way.

Early into the season, these are I think as good a set of outcomes as anyone could have asked for. Here's hoping it continues.

...if Scoop accepts that role, 'Cuse will do fine. I think DW can be an amazing player...Scoop can be the third guard but needs to clean up his TOs and decision making...and pounding the ball into the floor too many times that eats seconds off the clock...Scoop has a good attitude and can score and help the team...lets hope your analysis holds.

Right now, Scoop is basically Kueth Duany, and that's not a bad thing at all.

Dion is playing great on the floor, and it's coming after he's put the work in and changed his attitude. Hopefully this is a trend that continues, because he looks to me like he's realizing all of his potential the right way.

Early into the season, these are I think as good a set of outcomes as anyone could have asked for. Here's hoping it continues.
best part of dw so far has been his communication with teammates on and off the court. that was non-existent last year..

best part of dw so far has been his communication with teammates on and off the court. that was non-existent last year..
Yup. I think that's allowing his talent as a distributor to shine through too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom