Will Syracuse win out the rest of the year

• Yes

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters

Czar

All Conference
Poll question, but seriously, after our play against Northwestern (Where we showed how ing deadly we can be on offense) and USC (where we got rid of the penalties, and despite a jumpy passing game STILL made it a ing game, kept Barkley under 200 yards passing, etc.) I believe we can run the table on the way out. Big East Champions, Orange Bowl Champions, let's ing do this.

Take our USC's two receivers and this would have been a much different game.

No we still have too many dumb lapses of judgement. But there's no reason we shouldn't be in a bowl.

We definitely have a legitimate shot to win every game left on our schedule, with the slight exception of Mizzou.

Got to eliminate the mental mistakes and turnovers vs. the really good teams, though. No chance to win those games if we give the other team field position like that.

Also, really need to fix special teams. If we don't fix that problem it will end up costing use 2 or 3 games.

we can easily win 8 games

do we have the smarts and patience and coaching to do it?

we should win at least 8 games ,But Ryan can't have anymore What plays like the one in the 1st half, where he throws the ball for the int, when we have a chance to score.

Poll question, but seriously, after our play against Northwestern (Where we showed how ******* deadly we can be on offense) and USC (where we got rid of the penalties, and despite a jumpy passing game STILL made it a ******* game, kept Barkley under 200 yards passing, etc.) I believe we can run the table on the way out. Big East Champions, Orange Bowl Champions, let's ******* do this.

I could see it, but I don't think it's going to happen.

I upgraded my estimate after last week from 7 to 8 games, and see no reason to change it after today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom