Westworld | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Westworld

Was surprised there was no thread yet for Season 3. I wouldn't say that I love the show but definitely watch it every week.

I watched the first couple episodes, and they completely lost me by skipping over the whole transition from the robots escaping WestWorld, and then they were all integrated into "The Future".

I had literally no idea what was going on. They really needed that bridge to the future of the story, and just skipped over it, like "they'll figure it out eventually ...". Uh, no.

Too many other things to watch to have to work this hard to just understand the next season of something I REALLY enjoyed watching the first two seasons of.

I watched the first couple episodes, and they completely lost me by skipping over the whole transition from the robots escaping WestWorld, and then they were all integrated into "The Future".

I had literally no idea what was going on. They really needed that bridge to the future of the story, and just skipped over it, like "they'll figure it out eventually ...". Uh, no.

Too many other things to watch to have to work this hard to just understand the next season of something I REALLY enjoyed watching the first two seasons of.
I made it about halfway into season 3 and quit. Checked out about 20 mins of season 4 premiere and was happy with my decision.

you guys made it further than me. Season 1 was very good and the "Confusing" nature of the timelines had purpose and payoff. Once I realized that Season 2 was confusing for the sake of confusing, I gave up and it appears so did many others. Surprised it made it this long.

you guys made it further than me. Season 1 was very good and the "Confusing" nature of the timelines had purpose and payoff. Once I realized that Season 2 was confusing for the sake of confusing, I gave up and it appears so did many others. Surprised it made it this long.

I would read each episode review before watching. Made a lot more sense that way.

I would read each episode review before watching. Made a lot more sense that way.
aint nobody got time for that GIF

In other news I was shocked to realize I started this thread. I forgot I had such a positive reaction. I really did enjoy the first season but have not revisited it. The drop-off in story after Season 1 was remarkable and unnecessarily pretentious.

This show was frustrating in how wildly uneven it was. The highs of season 1 were incredible. Season 2 had it's moments but agree with the assessment that the focus of the writer's room seemed to be 100% on not letting Reddit figure it out. If you put a gun to my head and asked me to tell you what happened or why any of it mattered in Season 3, I'd be a dead man. I could never give up on it, though, because it was a mess, but it was a pretty mess with great music and a cool cast.

I honestly can't remember if I watched the third season or not and that probably says it all.

Yep I barely made it through season 3, started to watch season 4 it had been a few weeks and realized I haven't been watching then I was just like eh don't need to keep watching.

I honestly can't remember if I watched the third season or not and that probably says it all.

Here's a plot synopsis of Season 3. Just trying to read the summary, I still have no idea what was supposed to be going on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom