We've talked about Ryan, Pugh, etc... | Syracusefan.com

We've talked about Ryan, Pugh, etc...

jekelish

Living Legend
But does anyone think Deon Goggins has a chance to sneak into the 5th-7th rounds? He's a beast physically. I think he has a chance to be a solid player at the next level, but I haven't seen him projected as anything other than a UFA.

I think once you hit the 5th round or so everybody has a chance. I think there's enough to make Goggins interesting to teams.

I like to think he could be a John Randle type. He went undrafted and was thought to be too small to play DT, but the guy had a motor that wouldn't stop.

i think Shamarko, Goggins, and lemon can all be productive if given the chance. Not as optimistic about Sales.

It depends on who paid attention to his pro day. It was put out there that he had himself quite a day. Have to hope that he caught the attention of some teams.

Really hope the Pats take Shamarko or Mathieu. need a hard hitting playmaking safety.

Loved Deon Goggins.

Hope for the best regarding Sales too, though he's screwed up his fair share of times. With the proper work ethic and commitment I'm sure he could produce at the next level.

Loved Deon Goggins.

Hope for the best regarding Sales too, though he's screwed up his fair share of times. With the proper work ethic and commitment I'm sure he could produce at the next level.
LOL.

LOL.
Anyone with the tools to even enter the discussion come spring of there senior year has at least a slim chance of making something of themselves no one thought they were capable of doing.

Zach Thomas (Miami Dolphins)
Height: 5 ft 11 in
Weight: 242 lb

I think once you hit the 5th round or so everybody has a chance. I think there's enough to make Goggins interesting to teams.

Agreed. Lots of strange draft picks last few rounds. If a team likes you, they won't hesitate to pull the trigger because the risk is low at that point from a $$$ perspective.

Someone like Goggins could sneak in if a team likes them.

Didn't Gog have a very good SU Pro day??? I recall he did some good things?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom