WF Game Thread ??? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

WF Game Thread ???

This is going to come down to the Orange offensive line beating the Wake defense into submission by the fourth quarter. Neither offense is very inspiring and Hunt has overthrown open receivers so we are not going to get anything. Add in to this the fact that the referees are obviously anti-Syracuse yet again (see no-call pass interference on Broyld to open the 2nd quarter).

Allen has just as many targets to throw to as Hunt. Not sure what people think he's going to do better.
At least he has a chance of hitting a wide open receiver streaking down the sideline.

Will we score another point? I mean, on the season. It's been a long time.

This has got to be coaching. I can't believe that the level of talent, in general, on our team is that much different than Wake.

Where the hell is our hard hitting D?

The offense can't move the ball, it's up to the D to completely demoralize the opposition.

I'm completely convinced that Dwight Freeney by himself could generate more pressure on Tanner Price than our current team does when it blitzes.

Gosh, even our CB's can't catch passes that hit them in their chest

QB had a first down if he ran that.

Wow desperation hold.

Geez can we try and play contain? Price clearly enjoys getting outside the pocket

How about we blitz off the right side? Price is rolling left every pass play.

This whole Price rolling out of the pocket and throwing back to the middle of the field thing they've found...can we solve it?

Thank god we're not Purdue..

Price is roughly 1000X the passer that Hunt is.

And he's playing with WRs who have little experience (hat tip to Darius Kelly).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuse13159

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom