What’s the uniform situation for tomorrow night?*** | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

What’s the uniform situation for tomorrow night?***

W-B-B.

My favorite pop warner look.

Gotta say. I am wondering if the fact that this is much later in the week than they typically do the whole splashy uniform reveal thing is, in light of the current status of the team, part of an effort to dial down the hype machine a bit.

Gotta say. I am wondering if the fact that this is much later in the week than they typically do the whole splashy uniform reveal thing is, in light of the current status of the team, part of an effort to dial down the hype machine a bit.
or they think the game is saturday and will reveal tomorrow

Problem is, they actually need to promote the program. It’s almost unnecessary when you’re playing well.

They’re going with no helmets. It’s an 1889 throw-back look.

Put a football-shaped brown patch on the front of each jersey, a la Cornell circa 1903.

Notice how some things have changed this week. The uniform announcement, the team captains? They are in reset mode. Being less flashy about things. It seems like they have dialed back the hype. Hype has to be re-earned??

La Familia is grounded this week with an 11pm curfew.

Notice how some things have changed this week. The uniform announcement, the team captains? They are in reset mode. Being less flashy about things. It seems like they have dialed back the hype. Hype has to be re-earned??
Exactly my thoughts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom