What’s there to do before a night game | Syracusefan.com

What’s there to do before a night game

Iony44ny

Walk On
If we park at Manley and bus over, what’s the best thing to do before the game? Walk through the quad? Just head to the bars? Haven’t been in awhile, any suggestions? Don’t be afraid to bust my balls if it’s a dumb question lol. Thanks

Check out the North Manley tailgate. Lots of food, good people etc. Throw the football around and just relax before the game.

If we park at Manley and bus over, what’s the best thing to do before the game? Walk through the quad? Just head to the bars? Haven’t been in awhile, any suggestions? Don’t be afraid to bust my balls if it’s a dumb question lol. Thanks

Enrique’s SyraCRUZ tailgate down in the Henry street lot

Just make sure you RSVP on here in the tailgate section!

$20 donation, all you can eat and drink!

Check out the North Manley tailgate. Lots of food, good people etc. Throw the football around and just relax before the game.
I didn’t realize they had tailgates open for the public. Thank you for the info, we’ll stop by to check it out

Enrique’s SyraCRUZ tailgate down in the Henry street lot

Just make sure you RSVP on here in the tailgate section!

$20 donation, all you can eat and drink!
This sounds cool too, but if I’m gonna be drinking I can’t rsvp for something, no offense, but I don’t think I can commit to something lol. My luck I’d pay and never even end up there lol. Thank you tho

This sounds cool too, but if I’m gonna be drinking I can’t rsvp for something, no offense, but I don’t think I can commit to something lol. My luck I’d pay and never even end up there lol. Thank you tho

You pay when you show up

The Quad has become a really fun event.

I was wondering about that, never been, do they sell beer?
Yes, there is a tent open to the public where you can buy beer. There are other tents that have private events and they won't let you in without a ticket. The Quad is a good option if you don't want to deal with crowds at the bars on Marshall.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom