What a Call By Babers. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

What a Call By Babers.

Easy to say in hindsight, but still a tough decision to pull your senior team leader.

It's not just that, Dungey has been the face of the program since the first day Dino set foot on campus. This kind of move has "strings" attached to it.

It was the right move no doubt, but in no way is it an easy decision.

LOL. He waited WAYYYYYYY to long. Not giving Dino any credit here, love the guy but I'm not. For him to have the balls to come out and say that he is still committed to Dungey too, ridiculous. I get the potential strategy behind it but its time to embrace it, Eric is hurt. There is no question his throwing arm is not what it normally is. Ever since he walked off the field at WMU holding his right arm, he has had next to ZERO arm strength.

You have to manage a whole roster and these are all competitive people out there.
I think Dino has given Eric every chance. Now, you just focus on whether his shoulder can recover if he doesn't have to practice for a week or two. Just treatment. It would still give him a chance to go out with a bang.

It's not just that, Dungey has been the face of the program since the first day Dino set foot on campus. This kind of move has "strings" attached to it.

It was the right move no doubt, but in no way is it an easy decision.
Did you see Babers get choked up when he mentioned this at the beginning of the presser?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom